2Hearts 48: Where is Tine?

Sarawat rushing to the company building in the evening to look for Tine. However he doesn't him there. Tine solo schedule should be finished in the afternoon. So, he should be here by now.

When he didn't get reply from Tine, his stomach churn inside. Did Tine mad or sulking with him because of his ignorant behaviour during these past few days?

But he deserves this. Even if Tine ignores or took back on him for what he did before, he would not get mad at Tine. He doesn't right to get mad at it. This is his fault at the first place.

"Wat!! Hey, stop.. stop.. where are you going running around?" Man catch his hand while he eyes busy looking around for Tine.

He scratch his head. "I'm looking for Tine. Did you see him Man?"

"Oh, Tine. I think he probably went home. He did come here after lunch. But then I think I heard he is sick— hey.. Wat.. waitt!!" Man shouts at Sarawat after his friend rushes out from the building but Sarawat just ignores him.

"Aish.. I don't finish my sentence yet. I heard Tine is sick. But not really sick like bad one. Ahhh.. forget it. Who told you to not hear me finished my sentence. People in love is stink" Man scrunch his nose and start to walk away from there.

~

"Tine is not coming home today?" Mew ask his husband.

"I guess so. He texts me he won't for today" Gulf replies back while peeling the fruit for his husband.

"Oh, they must have sort out things" Mew mumbles.

"Huh? Sort out what?" Gulf asking, don't understand what his husband trying to say.

"Nah.. nothing. Sarawat met me this morning. We have long talk about him and Tine" Mew paused and take the fruit on the table and chewing it.

"Sarawat met you, honey?" Gulf shocks.

Mew then tell the whole things to his husband while Gulf nodded his head understand.

"That's why Tine spend his night here more often lately and he seems kind off" Gulf says, suddenly worries about his son.

"Don't worry. I believe they have sorted it out. Or else we will see Tine mopping here baby" Mew laughs but after seeing Gulf silent he approach his husband.

He wrapped his arm over Gulf's shoulder. "Don't think too much. Tine will be okay" Mew pats Gulf's shoulder softly while look at his eyes fondly.

Gulf smile afterwards.

"It just kind remind me of us before. The insecurity. The misunderstanding. The overthinking things." Gulf hold Mew's hand. Mew tighten it.

"Yes.. it kind of similar to us actually. But trust me. They will survive it. They have us behind them. I would not let them suffer what we have been going through before" Mew assures his husband.

"Really? You are that powerful honey?" Gulf smirk at his husband.

"Oho.. do you just know this husband of yours capable to do anything?" Mew show off.

Gulf chuckles at the remarks.

"Of course I know. He is good in everything and vey capable to do antyhing" Gulf smile fondly. Mew smiles back but then he squish Gulf's hand.

"But, you know baby. I really mean it. For all this time I just keep silent and let what Tine do what he want to do. I don't interrup any of his work. But if something happen to Tine or his relationship with Sarawat, I won't hesitate to use my power or influence to protect them. I won't let them feel what we felt before, baby" Mew snuggled on Gulf shoulder. While both of his arm move towards Gulf's waist.