2Hearts 13 : Feeling Sick

At shooting location

Tine wake up this morning with runny nose, feeling mild headache. He put his hand oh his forehead and it was little warm.

He has shooting today and on the night he has TV awards that needed him to attend.

With lazy ass he get ready to go to shooting place and now he's here.

How much he need to convince his brother to allow him to come here today since Luke knows he catch a cold.

Finally, his brother gave up on pursued him to stay at home.

Today scene is where Win (Tine's character in 2Heart) got jealous of Bright's girl partner for the music club event.

At this time Win and Bright already in fake boyfriend relationship. (AN: Just imagine 2gether the series. Lol 😆)

Eventhough he catch a cold he still deliver his character well.

But seeing his paler face making staff concern towards him and they tell him that they could shoot another time for Tine's scene.

Tine assured them that he is okay and can continue.

During break, Tine get rest and sit on the chair provided there. One of the staff then approach him.

"Tine your medicine" the staff handed medicine to Tine with a bottle of water.

"Thank you na Phee" Tine said back grateful for the staff concern.

"Oh. That's not from me Tine. It's from your husband, Sarawat" the staff said while laughing lightly.

Tine stunt a moment. His cheeks suddenly become warm.

Since in the series they are in stage of fake boyfriend relationship, the staff often tease him by calling him Sarawat's wife.

At first he afraid that Sarawat will uncomfortable when hearing this husband wife things. To his shocked, Sarawat only smile everytime others tease them.

'Sarawat buy this for me? Why he didn't give it to me himself' Tine question himself.

Then he stand up and his eyes scanning around looking for Sarawat.

He see Sarawat is laying on the long chair not far from him. Then he walking towards him.

"Phee.. Thank you for this" Tine said weakly as he shows the plastic contained medicine to Sarawat.

Sarawat slowly sit straight up and looking towards him.

"Oh.. it's nothing. Just take a rest before we shoot the last scene today. You look pale" Sarawat said casually but his words full of worry.

"Okay phee. I will take a rest now" Tine said and started to walked away.

"Wait!!"  Sarawat pulled his hand. Tine confused as he see his hand still in Sarawat's.

Sarawat let go of Tine's hand immediately after realized what he has done.

"You can laying here. It's more comfortable here. I will find another chair" Sarawat offered Tine.

Sarawat's offered his chair towards Tine to make sure Tine can rest his body well since Tine can lay his body on this chair instead of sitting at another chair.

"Phee.. no need to.. "

Before Tine could finished his sentence Sarawat pulled him and make him sit on that chair.

"Tine.. please..." Sarawat said and left Tine before Tine could reject the idea again.

'I don't understand him. Last week he got mad at me suddenly. But now he cares for me. He didn't even talked to me yet on what happen last week'