2Hearts 53 : Love you for a thousand years

2024

Tine adjusts the tie hanging on Sarawat's collar shirt as he smile sweetly at his boyfriend.

"You are super handsome tonight Wat"

Sarawat returns the smiles back.

"That's why Tine loves me" Sarawat teasing Tine but he got soft punches instead from his lover.

"You also look great tonight Tine" Sarawat hold Tine's hand while praising him.

"Thanks to your taste in suit. This suit really fits me well and I really love it" Tine once again check on his suit. The suits that Sarawat bought for him and asked him to wear it for tonight event.

"I can't believe we already 4 years in this industries and also.." Sarawat observes Tine's face, ".. our  relationship has been this far" Sarawat says as the old moments come in flash.

Tine chuckles when remembering their old moment together. There was up and down but anyway they make it until today.

"And now we are here to give important award to other actors and actress" Tine laughs.

If this 4 years ago, Tine probably would be nervous and can't laugh casually. But 4 years has passed. They have encountered many event, formal or not formal. Now, Tine kind of used to it.

"Sarawat.. Tine.. get ready. Your name will be called out at any moment" the personal in charge of the stage told them.

Both of them nods and standby behind the stage.

"We would like to invite this sweet couple to announce for the Best Director category. Give applauses to Sarawat Vachirawit and Tine Metawin"

The moment they heard their name was called out by the host, they march foward and reach to microphone stand

There is a loud noise calling out their name, probably by their fans who attend this award ceremony. Even after 4 years, their influece still powerful in this industry.

Sarawat and Tine greet the audience politely. They casually talk following the script on the cue card, which they have rehearsed before. Then the candidates for Best Director award is shown on the screen.

"The winner for the Best Director Award is..." Sarawat's lean his mouth to the mic as he looks at Tine as if he telling Tine to announce the name together. Tine got the message and nods his head.

"Backaof Noppharnach Chaiwimol" Both Sarawat and Tine announce in sync.

"Congratulations to the Director Noppharnach" Saraway takes opportunity to congrat the director.