Not an update, but PLEASE READ!!!!

Hey loves😊😊😊 It's been a while 🙃🙃. I'm sorry for leaving you hanging here 🥺🥺🥺. I promise, it's not deliberate.

So there's this friend of mine who loves to write. I've been telling him to join Wattpad, but he refused. So I decided to post one of his works here, maybe you guys' comments would convince him. Please ignore any errors, it hasn't been edited. It's just a short story.

Please drop one or two comment when you're done😁😁😁
Thanks in advance 😘😘😘

    **********************************************

🅞🅛🅤🅦🅐🅣🅞🅨🅘🅝

"Kevin!"......I scrubbed my eyes repeatedly as I saw my Israel walk towards me..
"How far na"..I replied
"You no go like reason this babe you been dey stare at since last term?"...

Toyin was a classmate of mine...her eyes were captivating... literally...if you stare into her eyes you would forget yourself..it was a pleasant feeling which I had gotten addicted to over the past weeks....I find it hard to notice anyone else whenever my Toyin walks past...the whole SS3 knew I was crushing on her..but I had never said a word to her since she joined our school... everyone always pushed me to talk to her...but I just get to her seat...look at her and boom!...I'm suddenly short of words....I once drooled at the mere sight of her.. most embarrassing day of my life...Dem yab me ehn...

The day it all went down...it was on a Tuesday...Toyin came over to sit beside me as her seat was too far from the blackboard...mine was the first seat at the front row...I was a class captain...a "NERD" according to her...
"Hi nerd"...she said
"Uh..yes..hello.."...i stammered
"May I seat beside you"...she smiled...yes..that killer smile..the eyes...sweet Jesus!..
"I'd be honored".. I said

We talked throughout the day...I found out I was a very sweet guy...yes...according to her..again...she wrote her phone number on my water flask as I was called to clear the blackboard...as I sat..I unintentionally stepped on her...I made a dent on her sock...it stood out...brown on white

"Ah!"...she yelled..
"Toyin I'm sorry..I di..." Before I could finish my sentence she said
"It's fine...don't worry"...with a smile on her face..."you can apologize later..here's my phone number"she handed me the flask...I smiled awkwardly and said "On the bright side..look at the stain"...she looked down at the sock...

"Ugh..pretty bad"..she said...
It was just to stop her from gazing at me as I couldn't decipher what was so attractive...I was just averagely handsome...
"But it stands out...just like you"..I smiled as she looked back at me..
"Now you've made me see it another way...a stained sock isn't so bad after all is it?"...I was about to talk when she said..."And yes...I got the message...thank you"..I could tell she was blushing as she couldn't look me in the eye...

Later in the day...I called her and we talked...I asked about her boyfriend she said they broke up as he couldn't handle a long distance relationship..I sympathized with her...

Few weeks passes...we became best of friends...a day couldn't go by without me chatting with her...I finally asked her out....it took some effort but she finally said yes..I only informed Israel and no one else...I was the happiest man in the world...I thought I had found happiness but...I hadn't.

Toyin was a magnet...that made her have a lot of admirers...we talked about her being to close with other guys but she always said..."Be mature Kevin...can't I have friends..besides you know I really like you".

"Guy..Guy...con see"....Israel yelled as he was running to catch up with me as I was heading towards the classroom..
"Wetin sup na"...I said
"No be your babe be this"..he showed me a photo of her kissing another guy...
I was speechless...it felt as if my heart pumped too much blood than it was supposed to...I could hear the thud...it was like my heart ...it ...it broke.

I talked to her on WhatsApp that same evening and I showed her the photo...she tried to cook up a story but I had confirmed from the guy himself...he said they were dating and his friends confirmed it too....I showed her tons of evidence...till she finally admitted....we broke up...and never spoke again....I knew I would find it hard to love again as my heart had been shattered..and it was true...Toyin was the deal breaker...she cemented the fact that Love is too much for a teenager to handle ..ever since then I've had relationships but they were never for love...only to satisfy our urges and that's it...Love is a big thing.

This is a fictional story...any character present is just out of pure imagination..

Kevin™

Sooo...what do you think?🙃🙃