❤Chapter 18❤

That's Susan's look for the pool party up there😊😊😊

* * * * *

I clutched my bag tightly as I stepped into the venue for Aj's pool party. It was a hotel. I brought out my phone and dialed Miyah's number, but she wasn't picking. I tried Mide's but her phone was switched off. We had agreed to meet at the gate but they were nowhere to be found. I got tired of waiting and decided to go in further.

🎵If you call her pretty woman
She say she no like am biko pak n go
🎵And If you buy am Toyota
She say she want Honda biko pak n go

The sound of Kizz Daniel's Pak n go blared from the speakers as I passed by the pool. Many crazy teens were in the pool splashing water around, while some were dancing and showing off their bodies in the ropes they called swimsuits, having heated make out sessions and doing other things I wouldn't want to mention.

I didn't imagine that there would be this much students present. More than half of our set were present. Most of the SS3 students were around, including students from other schools. What did I expect. Its Aj's party after all.

I walked further looking for somewhere to sit. I finally found one. Thankfully it was far away from the pool.

I almost jumped from my seat when I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Hello pretty"

I looked up at the person who wanted to give me a heart attack at my young age. It was an unfamiliar guy. I raised my eyebrows, giving him a questioning look.

"I'm segun. But you can call me sege"He said, stretching out his hand for a handshake.

I looked at his outstretched hand, then his face. I ignored him and proceeded to try Miyah's number again.

He sat on the seat facing me, still wearing the stupid smirk.

"What's your name, pretty?"

I sighed. Can this not get any worse?!

"Can You do me a favor?"I said.

"Sure. Anything for you pretty"

"Leave me alone"

"Can I just have your number?"

I looked at him again.

"What part of leave me alone don't you understand?"

"Sege, my man!"

I looked back to see Aj walking towards us.

"Boss Boss" the idiot got up and raised his hand in salutation.

"Why you dey bother my babe?"

Your babe indeed.

"I no know say na your babe. You know say I no fit help you drag babe "

"She's off limits. Go find someone else"He said, patting his shoulder.

Sege went away still shouting 'boss man'.

"For your information, this girl is off limits even for you too."I said after he left.

He chuckled and put his left hand in his pocket.

"We'll see about that. Come on, let's go to where the real party is"

"Is there another party?"

"Yeah, there's another pool at the back. It's for the VIPs. This place is just for the less important ones."