❤Chapter 30❤

I'm here again😊😊😊

This chapter is dedicated to Toluwanijolly I'm always happy to see her comments on each chapter 😊❤. Thanks darling 😘.

Also, I changed Kelvin's character in the cast. I found a better one. That's it up there.

* * * * *

Wtf!!! On my Adam's laps!!

I felt like going there to pull her off of him. I calmed myself and walked steadily towards them.
They stopped whatever they were saying when they noticed my presence. The class fell silent, eager to watch the drama that was about to unfold.

The girl sitting on Adam's laps shot me a glance and turned back to the girl sitting close to Adam.

Ella Osagie...

Ella was the wannabe queen bee of SS2. She's what I'd describe as pretty. She had these eyes you can't help but look into whenever you're talking to her. She was almost like Eniola, but she couldn't match up to Eniola's sass and brilliance.

She was one of the people who hated my guts in GHC, for some reason I don't even care to know. She has tried to step on my toes (not literally) a few times but I just pretended not to notice. I just couldn't stoop low to her level and exchange unnecessary words with her.

I looked at her intently, sprawled on Adam's laps like she owned him. What angered me was the fact that Adam didn't make any attempt to get her off even when he saw me standing there.

The girl sitting beside Adam tapped her.

"What!" She said to the girl that tapped her.

"Suzie..."

"Ehnehn? And so?" She said and I felt like slapping the daylights out of her.

"I don't know why you guys worship her like she's some Goddess or something. Ughh!!" She muttered, loud enough for me to hear.

I bet she has waited ages to say that to me.

I struggled to hold on to the last thread of sanity I had left.

"Ella" I heard a familiar voice call.

The voice was filled with authority. It was Eniola.
She sat at a corner of the class, like the queen bee she was, or I assumed. She didn't look up from the book she was reading.

Ella looked at Eniola, a defeated look on her face.

"You know what to do. Don't cause unnecessary trouble." She said firmly, still not looking up.

I was surprised that she interfered because Eniola rarely involved herself with anything that concerned me, both in school and at home.

I had thought she'd be a pain in the ass but she was nothing close to it. We never crossed paths. She did her thing and I did mine.

"I'm not causing any trouble. I can't just let her come into our class and ride me."

"Like you're worth riding." I muttered under my breath but some heard.

I heard muffled laughs near me.

"What did you say?!" Ella said.

She still sat on Adam's laps all along. Adam just sat there watching us like a movie.

I ignored her.

"Adam..." I called.

He looked at me, a smirk playing on his face. God knows I felt like slapping him at that moment.

"If they born you well, repeat what you just said!"

Jeez... This girl is something. When I actually thought she was better than Eniola. One of the reasons I hated that class.

I ignored her, yet again. Like I said, she wasn't worth riding.

"Can I talk to you for a minute?" I said to Adam.

"Okay..." He said.

"Not here... Somewhere quiet. Away from this...noise"

I looked at Ella as I said 'noise'. She definitely got my point.

I watched with a glint of victory in my eyes as she got up slowly from Adam's laps.

"I'll reason your matter one day and you'll be shocked."she said, staring deep into my eyes.

She bumped her shoulder into mine deliberately as she walked past me. I cleaned imaginary dirt from my shoulder and walked out. Adam followed me.

I walked to the far end of the corridor, away from curious eyes and ears.

I turned to face Adam whose hands were in his pocket, wearing an amused smile.

"What was that about?" I said angrily.

"What? I didn't do anything." He said, making me more furious.

"You didn't do anything, that's what you did wrong." I said, trying not to raise my voice.

"What should I have done?"

"You could've at least told her to get up from your laps. But, no. You just sat there, watching her spew nonsense. I'm sure you wouldn't have done anything if she decided to pick a fight with me."

"Hey, calm down."

"Don't tell me to calm down. I don't even know what's going on anymore. You claim to like me but I'm not feeling it."

I found myself spilling out my insecurities.

He removed his hands from his pocket and placed them on my shoulders.

"I'm sorry if I made you feel that way."

"Sorry? Sorry doesn't change anything.... Adam... Do you really like me?" I said, my voice trembling as I looked into his eyes, trying to see through his expression.

"I... Yes... I like you." It came out in a shaky breath, like he forced himself to say it, making me doubt it.

"Then why do I feel like you're lying to me. You don't act like it. I don't even know what we're doing."

"Look, Suzie. I just need some time, okay?"

"Time?"

"Yes. Just give me time to sort myself out."

"If you don't feel the same way, just tell me and I'll leave you alone."

"No, don't say that. I really do like you, okay?"

I nodded and he pulled me into a hug. I wrapped my arms around him, clutching tightly to his shirt. I felt his hand on my hair.

Kelvin's words rang in my head over and over.

He's just playing games with you...

It sounded so true but I kept denying that fact.
It isn't true. Adam truly likes me. He just needs time.

I desperately hoped it wasn't true. But unknown to me, my hopes were dashed already.

It's short, I know. Bear with me.
I hope I return from my break soon

Looks like Suzie is beginning to open her eyes to the reality of the whole Adam issue.

Voice out your thoughts in the comments section and vote.

Also, tell your friend to tell a friend to tell a friend to read Diary of a teen mom. Recommend to anybody you can, I'll really appreciate it.

X💋O❤X💋O