❤Chapter 5❤

"Don't try to be like others, but instead, try to be a better version of yourself"
There's a picture of Miyah.

* * * * *
Thank God it's lunch time. I'm so hungry. I packed my books into my locker.

"Suzie, we're going to the cafeteria. Will you come?"Mide said.

"Of course. I'm so hungry. Let's go"i replied as I got up to meet them.

"I was praying for Mr Usman to leave the class,i couldn't hold my hunger. "Miyah said.

"I know,right."I said.
We laughed.

"David, aren't you coming".mide said.

"Thought you wouldn't ask. Took you so long."David said with a smirk as he got up to join us.

"Hey, don't get any ideas"

"Yeah Yeah... Whatever"

Miyah and I giggled. From what I've seen, I think David and Mide like each other. They're just running away from their feelings.

"If you want to play love, at least do it appropriately"miyah said.
"what do you mean?"

This is getting awkward

"Do you guys think I can do the debate?"I said, changing the topic.

"Of course you can"david said.
"Why do you ask, don't you think you can do it?"

"No, I just think that girl... Eniola...i think she's right. I've not even spent two weeks here"

"Forget about anything Eniola said, we all know she's jealous of you"Mide said.

"I just don't like that girl, she's too proud and bossy"Mide said.

"Yesss....She's so proud"Miyah added.

"Really? Why? "

"Probably because she's the best student in art class"

"Yeah, she got most of their prizes last term. But she seems to be forgetting the fact that arts and sciences are two different things. "

"If she tries to extend her bitchy attitude to science class, I'll show her. "Miyah said.

I giggled.

"Really? What will you do? "I said.

"Ahbi... She'll just beat you. Don't forget that she's taller than you "David said, obviously teasing her.

"Don't worry. It'll shock you"

We finally got to the cafeteria. We took our food and went to a table near the wall.

"Suzie, don't forget we're following you home after school. "Mide said.

"Yeah.. I'm excited"miyah said.

"Of course, I remember. But my mum won't be around so it'll be just us."

"Can I come too? "David said.

"Noo"
"Why not"

Mide and I said together.

"Ahhhn.. Is it your house? "David said to Mide.

"You can't come. It's strictly for GIRLS ONLY"miyah said, stressing the girls only.

I laughed.

"Ehnehn... So you guys will gossip about boys"he said

"Whatever we say or do is none of your business. "

"Don't worry, David. Maybe some other time. "I said.