❤Chapter 29❤

Sooo, after much thought, i decided to change the person i used as Susan. You can go check it out in the cast page. I hope you guys like the person i used? 😊

I think that is solved for now.

This chapter is dedicated to Bhisorla_
😘😘😘 I love youuuu.

* * * * *
My jaws dropped when i saw him. He was just taking the strap of the guitar off his neck.

"Kelvin!" i called.

He looked up and his eyes widened when he saw me.

"Susan..."

"Wait... are you the one that was singing?" i asked, raising my eyebrows.

"Uhh... Yes."

"Really? Wow!. You're so good!"

"Thanks" he said.

I took a few steps inside the studio. It was so big. It contained so many musical instruments, ranging from the drum set, organ, guitar, violin and so on. I admired the place as i went in.

"I never knew there was somewhere like this all this while." i said, rather to myself as i walked to where he was.

I dropped the case on a table.

"I'm really surprised.... You don't look like someone that knows anything about music"

He chuckled likely and dropped the guitar beside the case. He was now standing beside me.

"You also seemed like you were singing to someone..." i continued.

"How did you know?"

"I felt it. I could tell it held a lot of sad emotions."

He was silent. I decided to leave before someone says I'm always around him.

I turned and was about to go when he held my hand. I looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Uhh... What?"

"Stay..."

"Why?"

"I... I want you to stay."

I was surprised. I removed my hand from his and studied him for what seemed like seconds.

"What happened to 'you're too clingy and i hate it' and 'we're not even friends'?" i said eventually.

He sighed before speaking.

"About that.... I'm sorry. I was in a very bad mood and i took it out on you."

"I'm not used to people talking to me the way you do and.... I guess it freaked me out. I really do like your company. I didn't mean any of the things i said that day."

"So I'm not clingy?"

"Of course not. I'm sorry."

Oh wow

My lips stretched into a smile and i walked closer to him.

"Okay.... I'll stay then."

"Thank you"

"Sooo... Who is she?" i said, dragging the 'so'.

I was really curious to know who he was singing to.

"Who?"

"The song. I know its for a girl?"

He smiled lightly. A smile that could melt hearts and turn knees into jelly. I struggled to compose myself and not yield to his distracting smile.