Q&A! Q&A! Q&A!

Sooooooo, I decided to do a question and answer session on Diary of a teen Mom. You can drop your answers as an inline comment below.

👉👉👉:

You can still drop your questions anytime. I'll drop the answers here

Here are the answers to the questions I got;

1.) Does Suzie get married to kp?

Ans: This is one reason why y'all should check out my second book, OUR INSECURITIES 🥺🥺. We'll be seeing Ruby as a teenager. So automatically, Suzie's story will continue 😁. We'll also see Kelvin and the others. Trust me, you'll love it.

2.)Would Ryan come back into Suzie's life?

Ans; Yes he will.🙃🙃🙃Details in OUR INSECURITIES 😜

3.) Would Ryan come back for his daughter

Ans;  Also, yes. More details in OUR INSECURITIES 😄😄

4.) Would Ruby ever know who her father is?

Ans; Yes, again. OUR INSECURITIES 😅😅 everything's there. It's more like a sequel to the book Sha, it's just that it was fast forwarded to fifteen years later😅😅.

5.) Is there a sequel to the book, I'm so curious

Ans; There was going to be a sequel. But unfortunately, school had other plans for me. Now that school has resumed, I'm so busy that I rarely come to Wattpad. I just have little time now.
Also, since I would be revealing a lot about the future of the book in my other book, I guess there's no need. If I'm going to write it, it'd be after I've finished OUR INSECURITIES, what's the use of a sequel when you've known the ending already 😅😅

6.) When are you starting OUR INSECURITIES?

Ans ; I've started already ohh🙃🙃🙃. Hurry and check it out. If you loved Diary of a teen Mom, trust me you'll love this one more. It's in my profile, waiting for the beautiful readers 😁😁😁.

I'm waiting for y'all in my comments section 😁😁.

If you still have questions, you can still drop them, I'll gladly answer them, even if it's a personal question 😁😁.