❤Chapter 26❤

Some of the readers complained that the person I used as Susan in the cast doesn't portray her character, that she looked too shy and gentle for someone like Suzie😂😂😂. This really got me laughing😂😂😂, I swear.

See, I'm the writer of the story. You can't know my story characters more than I do. All the people I used for the cast is exactly the way I imagined my story characters to be.

Soooo, I'm sorry but I can't change it. I can't start adjusting images in my head😂😂😂.

If you're not okay with the person I used, you're free to imagine them as someone else.

Problem solved!
Right? 😁

Back to the story....

* * * * *
🎵I was rollin' up something with you🎵
🎵Kickin' back in the way that we do🎵
🎵I got everything i need in this room..........

To me, music was many things. It's something I used whenever I needed to get away from something. Sometimes I used it to comfort myself. And sometimes I used it to block out the crazy thoughts screaming in my head, and that's exactly what I was doing.

The lyrics of the song didn't matter, I just needed the noise. Pathetic, right?

But it wasn't working. The horrible fact I wanted to get away from just kept echoing.

Judith is mom's daughter
Judith is my sister
Judith is Eniola.

Anytime I thought of it, I got scared all over again like I just knew about it. I never knew what it felt like to have a sibling. The thought alone scared me. I always wished to have a sibling, but I didn't wish for it to be her.

It was Saturday evening. I just kept sleeping and waking. I listened to the same song over and over and over again. I didn't leave my room. I didn't take a drop of water not to talk of food. I just wasn't myself.

I laid there on my bed, with my headphones on my head. My stomach grumbled loudly indicating that I was very hungry.

I decided to take something so I wouldn't get sick. With the headphones still on my head, I got up and went out of the room, straight to the kitchen, with slow and steady footsteps.

I decided to take a fruit first, so I picked an apple in the fridge. I walked back to my room, taking multiple bites from the apple.

As I was walking, I felt a tap on my shoulder, making me jump.

"Jesus! Mom, you scared me" I said and dragged the headphones down to my neck.

"Sorry"She said with a light chuckle.

"Why were you ghosting around the house? You should thank your stars that I hadn't hit you with a stick"

I laughed lightly.

"You're a doctor, so I have nothing to worry about"
I said.

"Oh, yeah?"

"Absolutely"

We both laughed at our silliness.

I felt happy for a while, just for a while.

"Why are you all dressed up? Going somewhere?"

"I just got back"

She looked at me. The sad look on her face was back.

"You went to her, right?"I said.