❤Chapter 34❤

Hiya! ❤

I plan to start a new book officially when Diary of a teen mom is completed, by God's grace.

The title is OUR INSECURITIES. You can check it out on my profile. I've actually had the idea since I was in secondary school. I just decided to put it into writing, instead of letting it go to waste. 

I know we'll go through that journey together 😉😉, just as we're going through Diary of a teen mom. But it will be with a bigger train 😁😁, I hope.

I'll really need your support🙃🙃.

Thanks in advance

                    *     *     *     *     *

Why me?

Why is luck against me when it comes to boys?

First it was Ryan, now Adam.

These were the thoughts raging in my mind as I laid on my bed, with silent tears trickling down my eyes.

I finally saw the truth that has been staring me in the face all along, the truth that I chose not to see. I was so fucking blinded by what I thought was sincere feelings, but really, it was based on misconceptions and half truths.

When I actually thought it had all fallen into place, now it feels like someone literally reached inside and ripped my beating heart.

Even with the fact that I was once broken and damaged, I thoughtfully took the risk, to give it one more shot, to patch up my broken heart and fill the emptiness. I let my walls down and let him in, but he took advantage of it.

Then, everything made sense.... I should never have let this one in.

My thoughts were interrupted by a knock on my door. Mom wasn't around, so it had to be Eniola. I wiped my tears with the back of my hand and sat up.

"Come in" I said.

The door creaked open and eniola came in holding a tray.

"I made noodles. You should have some." She said as she dropped the tray on my reading table.

"Thanks." I said breathlessly and sniffed.

She paused and looked at me, like she was observing me.

"Have you been crying?" She said.

I shrugged.

She sighed and came to sit beside me on the bed.

"I understand that you're going through a hard time, but you shouldn't let any idiot bring tears to your eyes. He's not worth it." She said.

I laughed lightly and nodded.

"Good. So clean those tears and eat up. As long as I'm in this house, you're not thinking about anything that has to do with that jerk. I'm here to help you get over him."

"Thank you." I said with a light smile. 

She carried the tray and gave it to me. I first drank a cup of water before I started eating.

"Wow... It's so good. You're a pro." I said after I took the first spoon.

"Yeah..." She said and looked up like she was thinking.

"Except that it's the only thing I can cook." She said and I laughed, almost choking.

"Take water." She said as she poured the water into the cup