❤Chapter 4❤

The picture above is what I imagined David to look like. He's so cuuteee😍😍. More characters coming up.
Here's another chapter of Suzie's Diary.

* * * * *
The week rolled by without anything unusual. I finally got my uniform. It looks good on me. I love it.
Thankfully, the stares eventually reduced. I guess they got used to having me around.

I met new people and made new friends. Mide, Miyah and David are my closest friends. I love em😊. Thanks to them, I was able to update the notes I missed. I just have a few more left to copy.

About the guy I saw the other day, I found out he's also in SS2,but I don't know whether its 2B or 2C. I've not seen him ever since but I just can't seem to get him outta my head. Do I have a crush on him? 🤔😮

Of course not. Susan get a hold of yourself🙄🙄

What's wrong with me??. I've barely settled in and I'm already thinking about a guy. I need to focus on my studies so I'll get good grades. I forgot to mention that there's a test coming up next week. I'm kinda nervous, but I got it covered. I'm not bragging, but I'm a smart girl😉.

Now, its another Monday in GHC. The morning assembly went by with the usual praise/worship songs and boring talks. Mr Benson came to the class to take the attendance. He does that every Monday.

"Have a nice day, class"he said as he stepped out.

A bunch of students we're standing by the entrance to the class with chairs and notebooks in their hands. They all trooped in as Mr Benson went out of the class. I wonder what's going on. I decided to ask David.

"David"

"Hm.... "He said, turning to face me.

"Why are they here? "I said, my confusion evident in my expression.

"Oh.. Them. They're from 2C. We're having a combined class for English today.

"I get it now"

"This school and its weird system", I thought.

David laughed.

Oops.. I said that aloud 😶

Just then, a group if girls we're struggling with each other. It seems they want to sit beside me. How embarrassing😒.

"Why are you people behaving like local girls now, is that the only space in the class?"Miyah said.

"Abi oh, village children."someone added.

Some of the students around us laughed.

"You guys should free this Yankee girl nah, haven't you seen a white girl before? "Emmy said.

"Shut up, I know you'll talk. I can sit wherever I want."One of the girls said.

"God will help you... Ara oko oshi"(trans - village girl).

As they were exchanging words, another girl placed her chair beside me and sat down.

"Oops. The space is occupied already". She said.

The girls gave her killer glares. One of them wanted to speak but was interrupted when Mrs Johnson, the English teacher came in. Alas!. My peace is restored. The students that were still standing scurried to different angles. In no time, the class became calm.