❤Chapter 27❤

This chapter is dedicated to DaniellaOgbole. Azin... Daniella is bae😘😘😘. Her comments give me so much joy😁😁.
You guys should check out her book, Conqueror. Its really nice😊😊❤

* * * * *
The drive to school on Monday morning was unusually silent. Eniola and I had a fight earlier on who was going to sit at the front seat. Childish, right? We knew that quite well but no one wanted to be the 'bigger person' and sit at the back seat. We both ended up sitting in the back seat, giving each other enough space after mom intervened.

No one said anything else until we got to school. We got down immediately mom drove into the parking lot. I adjusted my skirt and walked briskly into the school.

"Suzie"I heard my mom call.

I turned.

"Have a nice day"

I smiled lightly.
"You too, mom"

She smiled back and proceeded to drive out. I saw Mide's car drive in. She smiled immediately she saw me. I decided to wait for her so we'd walk together.

She got down and walked to where I stood. She gave me a brief hug.

"Good morning"I said.

"Good morning... Am i seeing things or Eniola just got down from your mom's car?"

"Oh, yeah. You saw correctly."

"Huh!...Why?"

"I'll give you the details later. Let's get to class first."

"Okay. Let's go"

We chatted excitedly as we got to our block.

"Good morning" we greeted some students we came across on the way to our classroom.

I noticed that the looks some of them gave me lingered. It was weird. I shook it off and continued walking.

I looked up and saw a girl running straight towards me.

"Suzie!"Mide exclaimed.

But I was not fast enough to move out of the way. She hit me really hard and I closed my eyes, expecting the great fall I was about to experience.

I suddenly felt a pair of hands hold me, preventing me from hitting the floor. I sighed in relief and opened my eyes, only to be met with my savior's face.

It was kelvin, without his glasses. I definitely drooled, no doubt about that.

He cleared his throat and I jerked, steadying myself on my feet.

"Thanks"

I was embarrassed. The scene had really attracted a lot of attention and I wished I could just shout at them to mind their business.

"No problem"

I looked around for the fool that hit me. She was nowhere to be found.

"Stupid bitch"I muttered.

When did the corridors become a field for running?! Tch! Nonsense.

"Why were you looking at Kelvin like you wanted to kiss him"Mide said suddenly and I raised my head to look at her.

"Don't be ridiculous"I said, dusting my uniform.

"For your mind..."

"Please, shut up!"I snapped, cutting her off.