❤Chapter 35❤

I'm really really sorry for not updating since. Like I said before, I'm not back from my 'forced break'😂😂💔.

Thank you so much for the 5k reads too. I really hope I'm able to finish this book before the end of October. Approximately, we have twenty more chapters to go. We can do it, right? 😁😁. 

So, this chapter is dedicated to oyindamolaOluyemi's book, Half past SS2. I decided to read the book and I was hooked, it's really nice. Y'all should check it out and support her.

                 *      *      *      *      *

Wednesday... A day I always looked forward to. Wednesdays had this kind of happy and exciting atmosphere, coupled with the fact that we had lesser classes. I could have the morning all to myself, I hoped. 

I walked down the corridor with my head held high. I was actually nervous, but I didn't let it show. I put on the 'I don't care about what people think about me' facade but I knew better. Deep down, I was curious about the way others will see me after the shit that went down the day before.

The few students I came across on the way to class gave me looks I couldn't decipher, some peeped from inside their classes. I just rolled my eyes and walked on. Then I saw Ovie and one of her big mouthed friends, standing at the entrance of 2C. They boldly eyed me and gave me stink eyes, while they obviously gossiped about me in low tones.

I stopped walking and turned to them, folding my arms. They stopped talking and looked at me.

"W.. What...do you want?" The other girl said, stuttering.

"Do you have anything to say to me?" I said with a raised eyebrow.

They both shook their heads repeatedly.

"If you have anything to say, say it to my face and stop whispering like cowards!"

I turned back and continued walking, not before muttering 'cowards!' to their hearing.

I got to class after a while and entered. Only Feyi and two other girls were around. They hadn't noticed my presence yet as they talked in a not so quiet manner. They were so engrossed in whatever they were saying that they didn't see me standing behind them, but a few distance away.

"They said maybe Adam dumped her or something"

Is that supposed to be me?

"She had it coming jare"

"Wait... i didn't know they were dating."

"Ahh... You're not in this school. He's dating Ella too. It was when Suzie found out that she pulled ella's hair in the court."

Where the hell did these lies originate?

"Hian!. Me.... Fight for a boy, God forbid."

"I think she went to beg Adam yesterday, and he now said something. That's why she was shouting and crying yesterday." Feyi said.

What did I expect from her anyways? She's the lie spreader and serial gossip.

"The girl doesn't have shame"

Although, I cared about what people thought about me, but never this three. See who's talking about shame. Tch!

I deliberately pushed a desk to gain their attention, and it worked. They got up immediately they saw me and looked at each other. They were probably wondering if I heard their 'discussion'.