73 * Revenge Is Sweeter

Moonbyul looks at her cell phone not knowing why but she just do it, maybe inertia but she notices something....there's a text messages that catches her attention....the last text that Frank sent to her says 'ANSWER! THIS IS IMPORTANT'

When Moonbyul opens the text messages her jaw fall open, she is something beyond thunderstruck

There are text messages from Frank saying..........

***

******

*********

******

***

AN/Trigger Warning! This is too deep for some people to understand so whenever you feel uncomfortable please stop reading!

'Moonbyul, I know that I haven't reported in these last weeks but I've been trying to collect all the information that I can and I've found something important that we should discuss personally, please answer me when you check this text'

'Moonbyul, I know you are not in the country but this is so urgent and we need to talk about it as soon as possible, I found information about the person who tried to kill your girlfriend, I need to talk with you please let me know when you arrive at the country'

'I found out that you arrived at the country and I also found out the situation about your girlfriend, Moonbyul, I needed to talk about this face to face but since your girlfriend is in danger, I'm scared that this person is actually the same person that I had to talk about. Since it's been very difficult to find you....let me explain this...The person who attempted to kill your girlfriend is your ex-girlfriend, her name is Park Kyungri and she was the person who cut Hwasa's brakes, she is the reason why your girlfriend almost die and I'm 90% sure that she is the one at fault about this second attempt I'll try to find more information!'

'ANSWER THIS IS IMPORTANT! Moonbyul...my suspicions were true Park Kyungri is the one who has kidnaped your girlfriend too, you need to save her, she is at the old hotel Aya...I'll contact the police but go there, I'm pretty sure she is alone because she has contracted people to build a terrifying bunker with last technology but I bet she will fulfill her goals alone....the goal here is kill your girlfriend so you gotta move faster before miss Park Kyungri kills her'

Moonbyul finds herself preparing to go out, she takes her coat and runs downstairs but then when she pass by the kitchen an idea full of hate popped inside her mind and before she walks out of her mansion she walks inside the kitchen taking a gift that she is pretty sure that Kyungri would appreciate

Since the latter loves so much knifes Moonbyul will give her that, a precious knife buried inside her guts once and over again....Hwasa deserves to be revenged, this death won't be forgiven so easily, life is paid with life and she will be in charged of doing that...She can't wait for god to do justice and her hands are itching to be used....Also she is pretty sure that police won't find anything and will leave this case unresolved, so she can't just sit here and wait for them to act

15 hours later

Moonbyul finds herself in a bathtub full of water but the water is getting stained with red color

She lifts her sight and smiles while looking at the TV in her bathroom, she listens clearly what is appearing on the news...

Moonbyul relaxes her body and let it dive in completely

She open her eyes looking the ceiling of her bathroom thru the now red water

Moonbyul closes her eyes recalling her day, yes right now it's 8 pm? She doesn't even know what time is right now but she smiles under the water remembering her day