65 * HoneyMoon + Wildness

Hawaii

At the hotel Moon's Hotel five stars

2: 58 pm, Sunday (AN yes, remember that South Korea is 19 hours ahead of Hawaii, US)

***

******

*********

******

***

The Moon's Hotel is located at Oahu island, with more than 21 km basically half of the island, that part of the island full of nature and magic places

The hotel is divided in 5 parts in form of pentagram, yes the hotel has form of a big pentagram with five points and each one represents nature elements but in the north point all the elements meet; fire, water, air, earth and psyche. Each element govern each point of the pentagram (hotel)

Not only that, each part of that pentagram has a name an specific like Eros (god of love and procreation) the part where Moonbyul is staying with the rest, Aphrodite (goddess of sexual love and beauty), Ares (Greek god of war), Himeros (god of sexual desire and unrequited love) and Hedylogos (god of sweet talk and flattery) indeed in each point of the pentagram there's a magnificent statue of the god who represents that area.

Moonbyul has only closed the principal part of the hotel (Eros where the elements meet) which is the larger and richer in activities, yes, activities that she has planned for her and her girlfriend and of course Solar and her boyfriend Erock

Once at the hotel

4:24 pm

During the way here Solar hasn't spoken a word to Moonbyul and the latter is worried about it yet Hwasa is getting all the attention from her lover but she feels that Moonbyul is off, something is bothering her "Master Moonbyul, we were waiting for you!" the woman with suit bows 90 degrees for Moonbyul "Is a pleasure to have you visiting your hotel, I'll be personally in charge of serve you and your wife, oh my name is Yoon Bomi the Manager of this hotel, do you remember me and Chorong!?" Moonbyul narrows her eyes "Oh yeah, I remember you both....but..." Moonbyul gets closer "Do you remember the contracts of silence and privacy?"

Bomi nods frantically "Ye-yeah, don't worry me and my girlfriend, we won't say anything nor the other 3 employees here also everything is fixed for when you leave the island to go to the one that you bought for her, your private Island, The MoonSu...."

Moonbyul immediately places her hand on Bomi's mouth and whispers the next words "Shush! Goddamn it Yoon Bomi! Can you please not say the name of the island that I bought, don't even dare to mention why I bought it, it's a surprise for them remember we'll stay here for 2 days!" Bomi keeps nodding because she can't talk right now, indeed she is scared of Moonbyul