The first day back

I didn't wanna get up that morning. But I knew I had to or else I would be late to the first day of school, normally I wouldn't give a shit but this was important and looking back on it I'm glad I went because if I didn't I wouldn't have met my best friends.

"Annie get up its time for school" I heard my mother yell, so I yelled back, of course, "5 more minutes" I screamed, she didn't like that so instead of giving me 5 more minutes like I had asked she made me get up.

When I got to school I went to my first block class which was social studies, I sucked at it, what was the point of learning about stuff that already happened, the crusty dusty teacher was out sick, ON THE FIRST DAY, like who does that?! But we had a substitute, he slept the whole class so the couples did couple-y things, tbh it made me feel sad because apparently I had too high of standards for who I am and what I looked like, like it's not that bad I just want a badass with crazy hair who defends me, was that too much to ask? Who am I kidding of course it was.

After sitting in that boing room for what felt like forever, it was finally lunch time, when I got into the cafeteria I chose the most empty looking table and sat down. There were two boys sitting there already, Eli and Dimitri. Dimitri was an annoying and sarcastic person while Eli on the other hand was sweet and quiet. Eli had on a cute sweeter that was a bit feminine so everyone was making fun of him, this one kid came up to him, grabbed his head, turned him around to face him and said "what alien would ever kiss this shit" you know who said that? The one and only kyler. So I responded back to him and I said "I would" and then I kissed him on the cheek. The whole room went silent. "You guys act like complete children" I said. "Now I can see why your dad and sister left, because you're a freak and you kissed a freak" I started to tear up a little because Sam had told him all of my secrets. Then I realized that I had started to develop a crush on Eli.