Part 12

We saw Sam and Robby, I was scared, but before I could say anything Sam did, "oh look if it isn't the boyfriend stealing bitch" I punched her in the mouth, then we all started to fight, sensei came out and started hyping me and hawk up. It felt kinda good to have an adult routing for us, I hesitated for a second and Sam ripped out my septum ring, I was furious, she seemed a little scared herself, Robby ran up to me and hugged me, hawk pushed him off and held me, I had no tears left to cry, I regained some confidence and beat Sam to the ground, until she was unconscious, I was angry and sad and a whole lot of different emotions mixed into one, then I walked into the dojo like nothing had happened, despite the blood steaming from my nose I was the same badass Annie that hawk fell in love with in the first place.
~
Sam didn't show up to school for a few weeks, I think she was just being overly dramatic about it, but when she did finally come to school she had a fake cast on, every single person thought it was fake but were too scared to say anything about it and instead they asked what happened, every time she said that I beat her up, I denied it of course, but everyone stopped talking to me anyway, well all except for Robby and the cobra Kai's, it's not like I like any of the other kids anyways. When we got to lunch hawk kissed my forehead, apparently every one had found out about his tattoo with my name, so at lunch people were asking about it, he took off his shirt and showed them, Sam walked over and kissed him on the lips, I ignored her, I knew her game, it didn't bug me very much because I knew that he would never kiss her back, but then she started to go down harder.