Part 36 (the end)

I figured I would give him a taste of his own medicine and ignore him, "Annie?" Hawk started shaking me, I realized it was just a dream and I hugged him, "you good Ann?" "Bad dream" I shrugged it off and went back to sleep. The next day we had karate, I put on my gi and had hawk help me put in French braids, we got on hawk's motorcycle and went to the dojo, once we got there we were already late, "you're a bit late ms Edwards, and hawk" "sorry sensei" we did some stuff, I wasn't really paying attention to the the lesson, just the door, but the second I looked away from it Sam just so happened to walk in, "shit, why are you here" "no one likes you" Tory yelled, Sam and me started fighting per usual, then she hit my really hard and my nose started bleeding, "holy shit, and to think I was gonna go easy on you" I caught her off guard and swept her leg, she did NOT like that, she broke some of my ribs, I blacked out again and when I woke up I was in the hospital, hawk wasn't there, I saw him crying outside off the room, he looked like he was talking to the nurse about something serious, he came back into the room and sat on my bed, "I love you princess, never forget that, ok?" "ok..." "hello Annie, we didn't want it to be this way trust me, but the doctor said you broke three ribs, your nose, ankle, and wrist, and the doctor doesn't think you're going to make it through the night" the nurse said, I couldn't help but cry, it started to make sense to me as to why hawk had said he loved me and never to forget that. I know hawk didn't want it this way, but I was finally gonna see my mom and daphne again.