Part 29

We were on hawk motorcycle on the way to the party, I was wearing a black corset top with white docs and ripped black jeans, hawk was wearing a leather jacket and black docs. When we finally got to the party there must have been 700 people there, everyone was out in the pool, and when Sam found out I was there she was so mad, she got out of the pool and hit me on the head with something, and pushed me into the pool, apparently hawk dove in and gave me CPR or something, when I woke up everyone was standing around me looking worried, I naturally started to panic, I grabbed onto hawk's arm and snuggled up against him. My head was spinning, I had the worst migraine of my life, hawk hugged me then kissed me.
~
The next day we went back to school, when I walked in every one stopped and started to stare at me and hawk, "HEY BITCHES" I yelled, they all looked at the floor and went back to what they were doing. "Annie I have to get to class" hawk said as he slipped me a note, I walked to my science class, we had the same sub as the first day, I guess nothing much had changed because once again he was sleeping, about halfway through the class a few kids had walked out to the bathrooms to do..stuff, I got bored and decided to read the note hawk gave me, "meet me by the bleachers at lunch 😏" I got butterflies, some kids slammed the door while they were leaving to go to the bathroom, and the sub woke up, "no passing notes in class ms Annie" he said while snatching the note from my hand, "meet me by the bleachers, hawk" the sub read aloud, "detention" "what? Why?!" "No passing notes in class".
~
When I got out of detention I saw hawk standing by the door, "what'd you do this time" "passing notes" "BAHAHAHA" "shut up" he grabbed my hand and started running to the bleachers. Once we got there we started to make out, then I saw that damn sub out of the corner of my eye, "shit".