Part 11

I guess we were being loud or something because his mom came up and started knocking on the door, I knew I was about to get in trouble so I put on my clothes as fast as I could and pretended to be asleep. After no one answered the door, his mom came in and I pretended to wake up, "oh hey ms. Moskowitz"
"Oh sorry Annie, did I wake you" I felt kinda bad that me and hawk were lying to her, "no no it's ok" "well I'll leave you two be" I was relieved that we got away with it. After like ten minutes we went back to it, I loved this boy, more than anything.
~
The next day we went to his friend Rico's house before karate, when we got there I realized that there was a line of people out the door, I was incredibly confused but I saw a few people walk out that had tattoos and piercings that looked brand new, then it hit me. We got off of the motorcycle and waited in line for like an hour, once we got in there hawk gave Rico 20 dollars and whispered something into his ear, Rico smiled, "anything my guy" I got nervous, I remembered that he did piercings too so I texted my mom and asked if I could get my septum done, no answer, I called her, she didn't pick up, I got worried that something bad had happened, then after waiting for like 30 minutes she said that I could do whatever I wanted, that was definitely a red flag, but without thinking I did it anyway, and boy am I glad I did, it looked great. Me and hawk were in separate rooms, and he was done before I was, so he walked in while I was getting it done, it hurt but not too bad, he held my hand,and I felt safe. When I got up I saw that he got another tattoo, he got my name tattooed in an arrow heart, "damn Annie you look super badass" I saw him blushing, even if it was just a little, it was still there. We went to the dojo after that but before we could go inside I saw Sam and Robby.