Part 25

When we got to school every single person froze and stared me up and down, "yeah that's right, now you like me, I was a freak, remember, then something happened and now you all wanna fuck me" the room fell silent.
~
A few hours later it was time for lunch I went to my usual spot and sat down. Sam was whispering something to moon, then she started to walk over to me and my friends, moon sat on hawk's lap, "hey baby" she kissed him, hawk dropped her, "OWW THAT HURT" "sucks to suck, bye sweetheart" I went back to eating my lunch when I felt something at my feet, it was a snake, before I could do anything it but my ankle. I honestly don't know what happened after that, I heard some screamed then I fainted, when I woke up I was in the nurses office and hawk was pacing in the corner, the nurse was rubbing my ankle with something, it hurt a lot, it burned. When hawk saw that I was awake he ran to me and kissed me, "ok you too need to go to the principals office, making out on school property is unacceptable" I was annoyed and hawk laughed, "I'm serious, this is unacceptable behavior" we walked to the principals office and I felt like a bag of shit, my stomach hurt and I felt like I was gonna collapse. "Fuck" I fell to the floor, I was unconscious, but for the first time I could still sorta hear what was going on around me, "SHIT, ANNIE BABY, ITS OK EVERYTHING IS OK" I heard hawk yelling, the principal came running out of his office, "we need to get her to the closest hospital" "I CANT LOOSE THE LOVE OF MY LIFE" "I understand that, but we need to hurry, what's her mother's phone number" they called my mom, there was no answer, "ok that didn't work, is there anyone or an adult that can meet us there" "yes" hawk said, "one person I know will come".