Part 18

The second they walked in we froze, hawk walked away from me and up to sensei kreese, "sensei I know some of these people and I don't think they're cobra Kai material" I didn't hear what happened after that, I just saw hawk bow to sensei kreese. He walked back over to me and we made eye contact, I think we both gulped at the same time, we were thinking the same thing.
~
After about ten minutes of me and hawk just being kinda scared for what was about to happen, kreese said something, I wasn't paying any attention to him, I got lost in hawk's eyes, I know how cheesy that sounds but it's the truth, the next thing I knew I was in my spot next to hawk and ass face, kyler and ass face got called up to fight. Kyler won and when ass face was going back to his spot kreese stopped him, "where do you think you're going" "my spot?" "You just lost to an untrained fighter, you're not..cobra Kai material" he looked at hawk, then me. Ass face walked out of the door, "how about you" sensei looked at brucks, "he's mine" I heard hawk yell from next to me, "get him lip" kyler said, I tried to hold onto him, but he walked away, I just didn't want him to get hurt ya'know, hawk walked over next to brucks and took off his shirt, the look on brucks face was priceless, he was in shock. Hawk started beating him up, I sorta blanked out while hawk was beating him up, I was thinking about what my mom would say and do if she found out that I left that stupid fucking school.