Part 30

"Shit" "Annie why did you still come here" "because I wanted to see my girlfriend" hawk interrupted, "I wasn't asking you, and what is up with your hair, fix that now" we walked away not wanting to get into more trouble.
~
Once we got home from school I changed into my gi and we went straight to the dojo, when we walked in everyone started laughing at me, I was confused, "what's so funny bitches??" Tory walked up to me and showed me the video kyler had taken when me and hawk were getting yelled at by that fucking sub. I shrugged it off and went to my spot, "today class we will be doing a partner strategy, who would like to go first" "I will" hawk said, "great, you can be partners with...Annie" we started to fight and we threw some kicks at each other and some punches, then hawk pinned me to the ground, we locked eyes, I felt like I was lost in them, "very good hawk, but save it for when you get home". Hawk gave sensei kreese a literal look of death, before he got up hawk leaned in and kissed my neck, then picked me up, kreese went on and on about something, I wasn't paying attention, I was just looking at hawk the whole time. Once we were done with karate we walked home, the Sam came around the corner with an axe, now don't ask me why or how she even got that axe in the first place, and I know an axe is PRETTY random, we shrugged it off because we thought that is we ignored her she would give up and go away, but of course that didn't happen, she started CHASING us. We ran to the house and I tripped, I TRIPPED, hawk picked me up before I even knew what was going on, hawk was running as fast as he could with me in his arms, when we finally made it to the house we walked inside and locked all the doors, and then we ran into his bathroom, I guess that axe Sam had came in handy because she literally BEAT DOWN THE FUCKING DOOR WITH IT, then ya'know she made her way upstairs and started knocking on the bathroom door, "little pigs little pigs let me come in" just no shame, at least she did it Jack Torrance style, she started to beat down the door, then did the iconic Jack Torrance smile in the crack of the door, "here's Johnny".