Part 28

I guess I fell asleep on hawk's lap or something, but the only reason I did was because I heard some doctors and nurses running down the hall way next to my room yelling "CODE BLUE" or some important shit, I didn't care until I saw the room they ran into, it was my moms. When a nurse came in to check on me I asked her what code blue was, "it means someone has...passed" she said looking at hawk then the floor, my heart sank to the floor, "so my mom is..." "yes" the nurse said cutting me off then looking at the floor, I cried harder that day than when my dad shot my sister. Hawk lifted up my head and kissed me, I kissed him back, "it's gonna be ok" "I know" his mom came into the room, "alright Annie, I know this is soon, but you have two options, you can live with me and Eli or the larusso's" I already basically lived with them so I just chose to live with her and hawk, it really wasn't a question to be honest.
~
The next day I got discharged from the hospital, I was on crutches and I had a boot for the next two weeks, when we got home me and hawk went straight up to his room, he sat me down on his bed and started taking his shirt off, then of course his mom walked in, "Eli give Annie a break, she just got home from the hospital" "MOM GO AWAY" I giggled, hawk put his shirt back on and closed the door, "sorry Annie" I cut him off and started making out with him, "I love you hawk" I felt like I was floating in a cloud, "Annie I love you more than words can describe" we started making out again, his mom knocked on his door, "do you guys want anything sandwiches" I hurried up to the door, "we're fine, but thanks" she was about to walk away when she stopped to whisper in my ear, "have fun but not too much fun 😉" I guess hawk overheard, "MOOOOOOM" she shrugged and walked down the stairs, "hey did you hear Sam is having a party" I said, "let's go".