Ch 28 Monochrome Lies

Y/n's POV.

I cast my gaze onto the door to see four students whose wearing a different uniform and had a red armbands on their sleeves. The one with the glasses steps forward and set her observing eyes on me.

It's quite discomforting.

"I know this isn't the right time to disturb you in your resting time but with these recent activities that brings terror on the academy. We need your help, Kanzaki-san.". The girl with the glasses said as she gently lifts her glasses like a detective.

Seito kai..

So they were aware to the situation but they didn't make an action from the beginning. Her gaze means something that I can already tell. My smile falters and look to Osana with a serious gaze.

"Can you please give us a moment?". I said with a soft but Stern tone.

Osana didn't argue or say anything before she silently left the clinic and let the student council inside. I heavily sighed and fixed my composure to them.

"I'm all ears.". I said, calmly. "Oh by the way, I'm-..".

"No need for an introduction Kanzaki-san. We already knew you, as well as for us.". The girl with the glasses said.

"My my..don't be to harsh on her Kuroko-chan.". The red headed girl said. "Don't mind her dear. I'm Akane Toriyasu, the secretary of the student council. That dear with the glasses is Kuroko Kamenaga, our vice President. That scary girl with the patch over there is Aoi Ryogoku. Our enforcer here and last but not the least, our treasurer and white ninja, Shiromi Torayoshi.". Akane said as she pleasantly introduced the others with a gentle smile.

"White ninja?". I asked and looked at the girl with a white and black colored scarf. It looked like a zebra scarf..

"You'll see..". Shiromi with as she places her hands behind her head and let's out a playful smug.

"Um..alright. Since you were all here. You've might already knew what happened earlier.".

"Indeed.". Kuroko said as she gently pulls a chair near on the bed where I was and sat on it properly. "We heard rumors that you create a team to find the scandalous person who's mastermind for all the mischiefs here in Akademi high. Since we were running out of time and she wanted to keep you and the school safe, we have a proposition to you.".

"To me?".

Wait..me safe?

"Yes dear. Our ninja here said that the killer mostly kills students whom seemingly fond or having a connection to you.". Akane added.

"That's why we want you to be part of the student council so you can be protected and chased the culprit legally.". Aoi stated.

Dumbfounded, speechless and astound. I didn't expect that the student council would visit me personally to tell that they want me to be part of their inner circle. Alright Y/n, this is your chance..don't let it go now. Before I could even say something, Kuroko's tablet rang, making all of them looked at her at the same time.

Kuroko looks at me before she answer the video call and give the tablet to me. "For you.".

"Huh? F-For me?". I grabbed the tablet and looked to see a familiar girl on the screen.

[Leave us.]

I startled a bit once she spoke. The others immediately complies and leave the clinic.

[Kanzaki-san..]

I quickly shot my gaze to the screen to see her looking at me with those grayish eyes of hers. Intimidating..