Ch 24: Sabotage Part 2

A/N: I'm sorry it took so long. Now, where are we? *giggles*

Ayano's POV.

I have to be more extra careful and keep an eye on Y/n. I don't have a clue what is she plotting next or even her next target. She's elusively very clever and truthfully annoying.. I mean, she particularly managed to kidnapped Miyuji before the concert starts and set the light music club in full panic. Good thing my Angel was there to fix everything.

But I can't help but to wonder..

If I was her, where could I possibly hide a unconscious body without being noticed by the other students?

I snapped out of my thoughts once I heard a loud applauses and cheers coming from the students. The concert must be starting and I'm not going to miss it. I immediately ran towards the rooftop and get a better spot where I could see the whole stage.

The other students followed me and got their phones ready to record my Angel's performance. The crowd's energy starts to increased when Y/n and the rest of her minions appeared on the center stage.

Kiba stands onto the keyboard, Dora made her way to the Drums set, Gita and Beshi took their electric guitars and my lovely Y/n is standing in front of them, holding the microphone on the stand.

A quick silence came in when Y/n and her minions made a signal before they start the show.

The silent crowd turns back with more chaotic and wild cheers as my dear Senpai starts to sing [choose your favorite song, my dear reader 😊]. I was going to record her concert when my gray eyes caught a strange person standing near on the audience side.

The figure wears a yellow raincoat and starring at the stage..no, it's more like they were starring to my Angel. I used my camera and take a closer look by zooming the lens on and almost jump out once the figure looks up to my direction to see that they were also wearing a dog mask.

Wait, H-how did they know that I am watching up here?

The creepy figure looks at me for about a minute before they set their gaze back to the stage and just stood there like a unmovable lamppost. They started to grab something onto the raincoat's pocket.

I can't barely see it because of the hyperactive students jumping and blocking my line of sight.

*sigh* Stupid students.

Once the figure's back on my sight again, my phone suddenly vibrates. I took it out from my blazer pocket without letting my eyes off to that strange figure. I swiped the screen and narrowed my eyes to the phone to see a new message.

Loving the view up there?
From: ???

My eyes widened and looked to the figure who's now looking back to me for the second time and saw a phone on their hand.

N-no way..she's..

As the concert ends, a lot of noise starts to fill the whole stage. Y/n thanked them all before she and the others went back stage. That snitch turns it's back on me and simply walk heading towards the back stage. I began to panic and quickly ran down to the rooftop and head to the stage as fast as I could.

Oh no..

I didn't care if I bumped or shoved every students out in my way, I have to get in there fast before she could get my Senpai.

It took a few minutes before I finally reached my destination. I set my exhaustion aside and head to the back stage. I fixed my rapid breathing first before scanning the whole area and saw Beshi. I walked towards her and tapped her shoulder.