Ch 1: The Clumsy Shoujo

*Sigh*

It is almost two and a half years since I've saw a place with a pulchritudinous scenery and calm atmosphere. I brought a new house in here so I can continue my impending studies in a famous and yet controversial school named Akademi High. I have a vibe that I am going to enjoy my new life here in Japan.

With the help of my childhood friend, he lend his time to help me fit and remodeled my new home on my likings and he even installed a bunch of bugs all around the house just for security precautions. I sighed, I know that he's worrying on me but..that was a bit much, don't you think?

Oh, where are my manners. I forgot to introduce myself, how forgetful am I..

My name is Y/n Kanzaki, a simple, optimistic girl who always want to have a bunch of friends to called at. Everyone sees me as a shy/timid one due to my nervous expressions but I am not! I'm a totally opposite of that. My parents were living in Canada, making some good memories and live at their best. I also have a sister but sadly she's not here. She's travelling all around the world, finding for her true love..until now. I wish I can help her with that.

Anywho, as I finished cleaning and furnishing my new lovely house, I grab my phone and check the time. It was already 2:00 P.M. Geez, that's why I felt  my visions swirling up in hunger. I went to the kitchen and cook some chicken nuggets and fetch a can of cola out of the fridge. While munching my not-so-healthy lunch, I took my phone and see my to-do list.

Looks like everything is okay except for one..supplies. I need to go to Buraza town to buy kitchen wares, foods, school supplies and other stuffs that I needed but there's only one problem..I still don't know this place yet! While thinking of a way to buy those things without getting lost..my phone rang, I gently took it from the table and look to see that my childhood friend is calling me. I swipe the screen and answer it.

MadSci: MadSci to Pilot, come in Pilot.

Me: Pilot Kanzaki here. What is it?

MadSci: Um..I emailed a detailed map of your place and Buraza town to your account, you can examine it by putting them on your catchy app. Hehe..

Me: *Sigh* Okay, what's with the laugh and the maps? You need my help again, didn't you?

MadSci: *Nervously chuckles* Y-yeah.. We have a next experiment to conduct but the student council didn't gave any funds because they believe that we were overspending it on nothing..I am tired to debate and defend science to them since they won't listen.

Me: Well, you're in luck. I am going to Burqza town to buy some utensils for home. I'll send the money on your account once I've got there.

MadSci: SPLENDI-...i mean, thank you Y/n. You're really a science saver!

Me: I owe you one for helping me renovate my house and for sending those maps anyway..

MadSci: Psh, don't mind them..I'm always here to help you. If you need anything, just ask me okay?

Me: *Chuckles* Yeah, yeah. I know.. Pilot over and out.

I ended the call and put the dishes on the sink and washed them. After that, I took a quick bath and wear my F/c jacket, F/c earphones on my ears and play my favorite songs while preparing my F/c backpack. Let's see, two credit cards on my secret pocket just in case my budget got short, a few coins for transportation, and my phone with the emailed map. I copy those maps and put it on the Map Reader App and see the other tinny tiny details from it. I made sure that no windows are open before locking the door and head towards the town. With my phone app, i started to follow a road that will leads me to Buraza and didn't pay attention onto the road that I was taking. As a result, I accidentally bump and send someone fall to the ground. I was going to fall but I quickly regain my balance and stand still however, the person that I bump didn't..