Ch 25: Wrath and Confession

WARNING: Pure violence ahead.

==========================================

Ayano's POV.

The Police and the Paramedics arrive at school.

The paramedics attempt to resuscitate the poisoned students, but they were unable to revived them. The police treat the incident as a murder case and search the school for any the other victims.

While they were making their investigation, the school festival is cancelled and the other students/visitors aren't allowed to leave until the investigation ends.

*sigh* That bitch.. How can she possibly do such a disastrous event and wiped out half of the clubs in one swoop?

She's still lucky that I didn't chase her all the way up to the rooftop earlier. If Y/n doesn't get hurt, that bitch is probably dead by now. Speaking of Y/n, we're here inside the ambulance, treating her. Her nose still continues to bleed. Did she get punch too hard? Maybe..she won't get a harsh impact through the wall if that bitch hits her weakly.

I used a crushed ice in a plastic bag, cover it with a small towel and apply it to my Senpai's nose, gently. She also packed her nose with a cotton ball to stop the bleeding.

"Please hold still.". I said, damping the crushed ice on the bridge if her nose gently.

"I-i'm alwight.". She said and trying to take the ice away.

"*Sigh* Why don't you just sit up, lean forward and be a good girl for me?". I replied in a soft but sternly voice.

She didn't say anything and do what was I told. I let out a small smile and continue treating her. I was going to ask how did she ended up inside the school building when suddenly..Yuno shows up and went through our direction.

"I came here as soon as I heard that Y/n got into trouble again. Is she okay?". Yuno asked as she rushed over to the ambulance and looked so worried.

"Well, she got a small bruise on her nose and-..".

"What are you doing here?". My Angel asked.

"I'm just worried about-..".

"I'm fine and I will always be.". Y/n said and composed herself, showing that she can still faced us like nothing serious happened on her.

Yuno's concerned e/c eyes were still looking on my Senpai, even though she didn't say anything, I know that she's hurt inside due to Y/n's cold answers towards her. Suddenly, Y/n stood up and looks like she's going somewhere, immediately get to my pace and grab her hand.

"Where are you going?". I asked and startled for a moment when she turns her gaze to me and saw something on Y/n's eyes.

Is that tears??

"I'm going to ask the police if they find Miyuji..". Y/n said with a weak smile.

"I'm going with you.".

"No need. I can manage.". She said and gently take my hand out of hers before she walk through the path where the other policemen were standing.

I've watched my angel walked away from us, this isn't the first time i saw her crying but...

Why do I feel that this is the first time I saw her so down and broken-hearted?

My thoughts were interrupted by Yuno's heavy sigh.

"I'm sorry for my lil sis' attitude, Ayano-chan. She's not really well so she is grumpy right now.". Yuno said and let out a fake laugh.

"I'm used to it. To be honest, this isn't the first time Y/n saw a bloody crime in Akademi High.". I said.