????

Before I let you continue, let's have a short debriefing so you won't get confused. *Smile*

Y/n - Your Name
L/n - Last Name
E/c - Eye Color
H/c - Hair Color
F/c - Favorite Color
F/f - Favorite Food
M/n - Mother's Name
F/n - Father's Name
S/n - Sister's Name (elder sis to be exact)

This is your personal info on Info-chan's database:

Y/n Kanzaki

Reputation: +25 (but it will soon change later)

Personality: Friendly

Crush: None

Club: None (for now)

Self-Defense: Incapable

Additional Information:

A transfer student from Canada. A Cheerful, Shy, Simpleminded girl who always up for anything and frequently smiles. She loves hanging around with friends and mostly wears her (F/c) earphones for a certain reason.

And last.. A few pointers for the story;

*At the first and other chapters, Y/n's Surname will temporarily be Kanzaki.

*Y/n have a Proprioception so she would definitely act heroically..sometimes?

*She had a extraordinary beauty and astounding charisma so expect everyone to in full blush tomato mode while having a conversation with her. (Because Y/n is so goddamn popular and kawaii!)

*Y/n will going to have a lot of admirers. That includes Taro, Ayano-chan and her Rivals.

*Yandegire-chan will also make her own appearance to make the Akademi High's reputation more highly famous and bloody controversial.

*If you see some grammatical errors on every single chapters, I am truly sorry for that. I am still practicing my English grammar so it won't be as perfect as the others could do.*Sigh*

*This is different to my other stories so prepare yourself for a some wild, gruesome chapters..

That would be all. I knew that you were excited to skip this page and hopped onto the next one so..

I will cut this page off and let you continue.

I do hope you enjoy this little madness I've made for you, my dearest reader. *Evil Smile*

Good luck. :3