Ch. 11: Unfortunate Events

Y/n's POV.

"Hey, what's with the sigh? Are you okay?.". Kokona asks when she accidentally heard my sigh along with a faint groan.

"Yeah, I'm just..quite nervous today Kokona. I've been in that place for almost a week and I really miss everyone. I hope Miyuji doesn't kicked me in the light music club..". I said as I let out my troubles on her to clear my mind even if its just a bit.

Kokona giggles softly and said," You will be fine Y/n. And I'm sure Miyuji and your band mates would be happy to see you again. Just breath in, breath out and smile like you always do.".

"Okay, I'll try.". I said and take her advice before looking to her purple eyes. "Shall we?.". And let out a saccharine smile.

"That's the spirit Y/n!". Kokona said and smiles back to me.

"Well, well, well. Look who's back with a casted arm..". We heard a familiar voice behind us. When we both turned around, we saw Taro, Raibaru, Osana and Saki walking towards us.

"Hey guys, I'm back!.". I said as I wave my other hand to greet them all.

"We already see that, dummy!.". Osana blurted out.

"S-sorry about that.". I said and nervously chuckles.

"Don't mind her Y/n, she's just hell worried about your current health.". Taro said.

"W-what? Me? Don't get the wrong idea about this. I am not worried that you might pass out or something because you didn't even take a full rest before attending school.". Osana defend herself.

"Oh..". I said and smile at her.

Osana starts to stutter and blushed madly before shouted" Heh? What's with that knowing tone huh?!". out of nowhere. I simply laughed at her silliness.

Taro sighed because of Osana's sudden mood swings and changed the topic. "Well, how's your arm? Does it still hurts?". He asked.

"It's.. Um..well in repair state for now. Sometimes it is really painful when I forgot to take my meds. I will going to wear this thing for about 8 weeks or more..it all depends on how fast my bone heals.".

"Oh. That's a quite long days to go huh?". Taro said and scratch his head.

"Yeah, but don't worry, I have Kokona here to assists me while I'm..recovering.". I said, still wearing that smile on my face.

"Sweet cupcakes! How could I even forget that?!". Saki suddenly shout and grab her phone and took some pictures of me.". I should post Y/n's epic comeback on Akademi High's Facebook Page!". She excitedly squealed as she starts to tap her phone as fast as her fingers could do.

"Ugh, you don't have to post this Saki. Everyone must've already saw Y/n he–..". Osana stopped speaking when her phone vibrates then followed by a several phone notification rings and even mine.

When we checked out the Akademi High Facebook page, I am truly overwhelmed with joy as I saw Saki's post begins to have likes, hearts, shocking emojis and many comments down below saying some good vibes that made me smile..wider.

"You were saying?.". Saki said and look to Osana with a smug face.

Osana just rolled her eyes to her and everybody just laughed, including me. It seems that everybody is in the good mood now.

God, I miss this bonding already..*chuckles*