Ch. 35: Wolf in Sheep's Clothing

Third person's POV.

Ayano and Megami saw a familiar girl tied on the chair and seems unconscious, before they could run to save her, a mysterious shadow shows up beside the unconscious girl and brings an array of full terror on the whole gymnasium.

"Well well well, what a surprise to see you two teaming up against me.". The girl with the dog mask said as she gently put her hand on Y/n's shoulder. "One wrong move, the spot light would kill this baby douchebag instantly.".

"You..". Ayano was going to get the box cutter on her secret pocket. "...unhand her.".

"Ah ah ah, not so fast Aishi. You're not the gamemaster of this fucking game so be nice or..". The girl immediately point her knife on Y/n's neck. "..she'll be done. Game over.".

Ayano let out a snarl and gets back while Megami is silently observing the surroundings, searching for any traps or other person's helping the Yandegire girl.

"Why are you doing this?". Megami said.

"Good question Miss. Saikou. Well?..you see..I did it..".

"Did what? Spill It out already!". Ayano said and snarls at her.

"My my..such fierce vulture creature.".  The girls said and dug the knife slightly on Y/n's neck. "Behave or she die..".

Megami looks at Ayano with a sinister glare before looking back to the girl. "Answer me.".

"Ahaha impatient as always. Anyways, I'll do this shit for fun!". She said as she laughs hysterically and gently taking the knife out of her neck and slowly grabbing a gun on her raincoat pocket.

"For fun? Did you know how many lives did you ruin just for this entertainment?". Megami said as she tries to calm her voice.

"I don't care about those students! They're the ones who did that on themselves! If they weren't idiots showing when I do the kill, then they won't die!". The girl blurted out and point the gun to them. "Like you guys..you will die if you interfere..".

"I am already dead. So I don't care if I risk my life for Y/n.". Ayano said and didn't even faze to the girl's gun.

"Aww~ so sweet Miss. Aishi. Sadly..I don't like mushy words for comfort.". The girl said and quickly points the gun at the spot light. "I like thrills..AHAHAHAHA!".

She shot the spot light, making the remaining source of light vanish and make the whole gymnasium turn pitch black.

"Y/n!". Ayano grabs her phone and quickly used it as a flashlight before heading towards the stage.

Megami did the same and followed Ayano with caution. As soon as they get on the stage, Ayano quickly grabbed her lovers cheeks and gently caressing it.