Ch 4: Club Hunt

Y/n's POV.

Yesterday seems fine, I guess. I met some new friends including that girl named Ayano. I thought she was like Midori or Kokona but to my surprise, she's also a shy type like Oka. Hmm..there's so many shy girls in Akademi High huh? Anyway, the class is over and I am heading to the outdoor cafeteria to have my bento lunch with the others when all of the sudden, I saw a bunch of students standing outside with some flyers on their hands. (well..except for Oka who's literally doesn't move and look like a stoned statue beside me.)

I was going to greet them nicely when they've all talk in unison and I didn't know what they were saying or asking, not even a slightest thing. They were all wearing that red sash on their right arm and..oh, I get it. They've must be all the club leaders. *Sigh*..déjà vu..

"Excuse me for interrupting but she couldn't even understand a single thing if you all talk in unison. Can you please slow down and do the proper way to prevent such..inconvenience.". The girl with red hair and white uniform said, softly and serene. And with that said, they've all settled down in just instant. Woah, she already diffuse the situation with her presence alone?

She wears the "Red Armband of Leadership" on her left arm reading 生徒会 (seito kai). Hmm..i don't even remember what was seito kai means..

All of the club members starts to apologize on her and gave their flyers to her before leaving us. The red headed girl rearrange the flyers before turning her gaze on me and hand over the flyers. Oka gave her flyer in a shy way before she runs out without a single word.

"Uh..Thanks for helping me. I-i didn't even know how to respond on that..situation.". I humbly said and take a small bow for showing my gratitude towards her.

"No worries, its our job to help those in need.".She said, smilingly. "Speaking of help, I am guessing that you don't have any clubs to joined in so those guys were bothering you like crazy, right?.".

"Well..yeah. I don't even have an idea what is a club and what merits do I have to gain of I joined them. Also, I can't leave the fact that I can only join one club so choosing the right one is more harder than I thought.". I explained and made a exasperated sigh.

"*Giggle* Aww, is that so? Why don't you accompany me on my daily patrol to seek some clues and to finalized your decision?". She offered.

"Eh? Patrol? What are you, a security guard or something?.".

"Of course I'm not, silly girl. I'm Akane Toriyasu, the Secretary of the student council and my daily routine is to patrol and visit any club rooms looking for any problems or someone who need help just like you.". She said.

Oh great..I'm doomed. Seito kai means Student Council..Argh!!

"Oh sh..sheep, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to be rude or something..". I quickly apologize and bow.

"Its alright dear, now..are you going with me or not?.". She straightforwardly asked. Not minding if her question is a lil bit more..directive.

"Hm..Okay but I have to go to the outdoor cafeteria after this.".

"Great! Now let's get started!.". She cheerfully said and starts to roam around with her.