Ch 2: Class 2-2

Y/n's POV.

Since it was my first day of school, I was so damn excited that i almost outrun my digital alarm clock to wake me up. After recollecting myself, I went to the bathroom and take a bath, after that, i wear my new school uniform and fixed my hair before going to the kitchen. I wear my cute (f/c) apron and make a special bento and breakfast for this important day. While preparing my bento, my phone vibrates which means I've got a message. I cleaned my hands first before picking up my phone to read my new message. I can't help but to smile after I finish reading that message and delete it before going back to my old business. As soon as I finished the repetitive choirs (such as eating breakfast, dish washed the dishes, brushing my teeth, checking my school bag, and etc.) I made sure that all the windows were all closed up before locking the door and walk towards the school.

My heart's symphonically beating in joy while taking my steps through the road and enjoying the reminiscent smell of morning breeze and felt the warm sunshine through my skin. *Low Laugh*

Ah, This is what I called a one perfect day to start..

My dodly sentimental moment cuts off when I heard a familiar voice shouting my name from behind. When I turn around, I saw Osana running down towards my direction so I stop and waited for her. As soon as she did, she's breathing heavy while holding her hips and trying to regain composure.

"Good morning, Miss. Najimi. Why are you running? Are you in a hurry or something?.". I asked carefully. Not wanting to be yelled at early in the morning.

"That's not it, you d-dummy! I just want to catch up so I can walk with you and nothing else!.". She already gave me a high pitched answer, looks like I failed. *Sigh*

"Oh, I see. By the way, don't mind if I ask this but, where's Taro?.".

"He's already at the school's gate, waiting for us.". She said.

"Wait, already?".

"Yea, we promise to tour you to the school premises right? That's why we were going there now, real quick!.". Before I could thank her, she grabbed my hand and she started to run with her dragging me.

Oh god, good thing I'm quite athletic or else, I will be a drained poor cactus when we arrive at school.

After a few minutes of running with Osana, we arrive at the school's gate as fast as lightning McQueen and our uniform were now slightly embroiled. I tried to fix my ribbon but sadly, I can't fix it without facing a mirror. Ugh..what an embarrassment..Osana saw this and came close to me and fixed my ribbon, I happily smile while watching her and her face immediately turns into a deep shade of red. Once she's done, she steps back and turn around to hide her blushing face..I guess?

"Thank you, Miss. Najimi.". I said politely.

"Ugh..Cut the formalities will you? Just call me Osana.". She said with a soft and lighter voice now.

"Ah..okay, if you say so, Osana.". I smiled as I heard her voice change.

She's still not facing me but I know that she's not mad at me now and I love it. I was going to look for Taro but he's already seen us and walking towards on our direction. He's waving his hands on us and Osana just ignore it but I wave back at him and smile, making his face become pinkish red again for the second time.

"Good morning Osana and Y/n, looks like you're pretty excited now huh?.". Taro asked.

"Yea, I want to have some new friends and have a tour in this majestic school with my boon companions here!.". I said, cheerfully.