Ch 10: Desire

Warning: This chapter contains Violence. Viewer Discretion is Advised.

----------------------------------------------------

Ayano's POV.

After I accompany and drop my angel to her home safely, I returned to my own house and immediately locked the door. I didn't bother to open the lights on and keep walking until I reached my room and throw my bag on the floor.

"Why does that bitch always steal my move to impress my Senpai?!.". I angrily said and kicked the computer table twice.

Once I've claimed myself down, I looked at the corkboard and looked to my Senpai's picture on the middle of it. She's looking at me with those shining e/c eyes and her lovingly smile, I smiled back and touch the picture to ease my tension away..

"I'm sorry my love if you witness my rude side but if it wasn't for that bitch, i should be the ONLY one who's going to care and assist you to recover from those injuries that I've accidentally caused. Not her but me..".

My gaze roams through the whole corkboard and saw the pictures of my rivals who's eyeing my Senpai. One of them is ticking me off, stealing my spotlight is unforgivable.. That bitch must die but..if she's with Y/n now, eliminating her in a brute way would surely be a challenge.

Y/n is a friendly type of person who acts so valiantly heroic when one of her friends is in danger, I wouldn't risk the factor that if I tried to kill Kokona for the second time, she might meddled in and..I don't want that unwanted accident repeats itself, ever again..

Hmm..wait a sec, maybe I can eliminate her without using that kind of method? I grab my phone on my pocket and contact info-chan for help to eliminate Kokona in a friendly way. Of course her currency always comes first, good thing i have a reserved panty shots on my gallery and send it all to her. Within just a few minutes of waiting..Info-chan send me with a audio record.

After hearing a recorded conversation between Saki and Kokona, I've already create a plan to get her away from my Y/n. Now..all I have to do is to befriend her and..*giggles* well? Let's reserve the other information tomorrow.

Yandegire-Chan's POV.

I change my clothes into a shady cool one as I call my cousin to pick me up in my house. Of course, before I call that bastard, I check his gifts he left on my basement. There's a strange blue serum in a syringe and some cool devices that may come in handy in the game later.

So, this is the serum that he's bragging about huh?

I quickly took the syringe and stab it straight on my neck and feel the strange liquid pour down through my system, then after a milli seconds..the pain kicks in real fudging hard and I almost screech and scream just to let this overwhelming agony out of my body. I know it's useless but this is the only thing I knew to temporarily comfort myself.

After that freaking pain kicking ass effect wears off and taking a minute of relaxation, I gather up my pace and fix my composure like nothing happened. I tried to move my limbs and they were totally fine. *Sigh* By the time he got in here, I'll smack his smarty brains, hardcore.

Speaking of the wary devil, here he is with his Gray Chevrolet Camero. Damn, he's still boasty in his belongings.

"Hey, you still awake?! Come on! They were expecting you to my place now!". My runt cousin shouts outside of my house.

I rolled my eyes and locked the door before getting inside of his car and head towards his secret place where "mercy" and "benevolence" never existed. When we arrived, I already saw Yui and Haruto who's impatiently spacing back and forth. Cou'ze hopped out from the driver seat and open the door for me.