Ch 5: Friendly Matters

Y/n's POV.

What a another beautiful day to start at Akademi High. Now that I have joined a cool club, maybe I could create some good o'l memories in here and have more friends! To be honest, I'm starting to love this place and get used to the environment. I can't wait to show this improvements to my elder sister and brag that I can already do things right for a change. *Smile*

As of now, I'm still in Class 2-2. Happily listening to Risa Sensei's lecture and take some notes on my (F/c) notebook just in case I forget everything that I've learned for today. The first semester written exam will soon be held and i don't want to flunk it. Well..I can literally pass without these efforts but still, I want to live like a normal girl so..here am I. And besides, its not that bad to take notes, right? The school bell rings, that would be Risa Sensei's cue to dismiss the class even though her lectures isn't finished yet. I simply stretch and yawn before sliding my notebook back to my bag and grab my bento for lunch.

As always, the others were already at the outdoor cafeteria waiting for me. But to my surprise, I only saw Osana, Taro and Saki?

"Looks like the dummy didn't take too long for a change. Now, I can finally eat my bento..". Osana said as I take my seat on the same spot and eat lunch together. "..without even worrying on someone..".

"Uh..What was that?".

"N-nothing! Just eat your bento Y/n.". She said and take a quick bite on her food.

"O..kay.. If you say so. By the way, where's Kokona? Isn't she going to eat with us?.". I asked Saki since she's Kokona's best friend.

Saki didn't answer and give me a sad look before settling her chopsticks beside her bento box and take a deep troubling sigh. Oh no..I don't like the sound of that.

"Is there something wrong Saki? What's with the shallow sigh?". I asked, calmly as I could.

"It's just...Kokona's acting so strange lately, I tried to ask her earlier but she didn't say anything about her problem. I'm..I'm starting to get worried.". Saki said with a hint of sadness laced on her solemnly voice.

That sounds alarming, I mean.. The Kokona i used to know is a energetic social butterfly like her best friend then she went cold and avoided us of all the sudden? Hmm..that's totally kind of weird and quite concerning. Saki on the other hand, she seemingly cares for Kokona a lot than everybody else.

I don't want to see some gloomy face like that..it feels sad and melancholy to me. It makes me feel sad too. Then I suddenly remembered what was my dear sister always telling me when everybody's suffering on a sudden melancholy.

Hmm..I guess I should try it then to brighten up their moods. Okay. Let's do that.

I grab Saki's hand and said ". Don't worry, we were going to asked and comfort Kokona after the class ends. Maybe she would tell us her problem later so don't be sad now okay Saki?.". those comforting words on her with a small smile.

Saki's mouth is slightingly agape while a reddish blush starts to mess up in her cheeks. When she realized that I was starring at her, she immediately shake her head and smiles back.

"O-okay..Y/n.". I smiled once she finally replied to me with her usual cheerful tone.

As I gently letting her hand go, we both heard a loud banging sound to the table and made us jumped and immediately turn to see what it was. I hardly swallowed a lump on my throat as I saw Osana's stormy expression to us..well, she's glaring more on me though and her chopsticks were visibly shaking. W..wait? Did I do something to pissed her off again?