Ch 17: Increment

Y/n's POV.

Ayano seemingly knew who is that mysterious girl earlier, she looks so angry and pissed by the time she slowly dragged me back to the group. I want to ask her about it but as soon as she settled me back to Osana and the others she..immediately walk away from us.

I-is she going to find that girl?

"Yoohoo, Earth to Y/n, are you there?". I snapped out of my precarious thoughts and noticed Miyuji's hand waving in front of my face.

"O-oh sorry. Uh..Where are we?". I said as I set my eyes into the paper on my hand.

All of my band mates stops playing their instruments together and looked to us, bewilderedly. I just let out a small fake smile to ensure that I'm alright but sadly, she didn't buy my facade.

"Let's take a break everyone.". Miyuji suddenly ordered.

"But, we were only rehearsing for about thirty minutes tops.". I politely complain.

"Yeah. But I'm the leader here so..my rules.". Miyuji said as she sets her electric guitar down to the sofa. "It's clearly obvious that something's bothering you Y/n. If you have a problem, you can say it to us so we can help you.".

Well..i am willing to tell it but..

FLASHBACK

"W-who is that girl? Why is she watching us with a knife?". I asked nervously as Ayano gently dragging me away from the place where I saw the girl.

"An enemy.". Ayano whispered but enough for me to hear it, clearly.

"If that's the case, we should report her to the guidance councilor Ayano. She might do something dangerous to you or worse!". I said and yanked my hand away from her and going to the guidance councilor's office.

"Wait!". Ayano suddenly shouted and grab my hand, yanking me back again into her arms. "The Guidance Councilor won't believe on us unless we have a concrete evidence that she's clearly obstructing the school rules. ". She said.

"But..by the looks of it, she's really going to break any rules and get everybody hurt! I can't just stand here and do nothing?". I yelled.

"Y/n..". She stops in front of me and hold my lips with her fingers and sweetly smiles at me. "It'll be fine, I will take care of everything including that girl. Just promise me that you won't tell anyone what you saw. Okay?".