Ch 22: Dissidence

Y/n's POV.

I knew it. Knowing S/n, she wouldn't just pop out like a shiitake mushroom and used her favorite yanderical name without a proper reason. I sigh and gently pinch the bridge of my nose, letting out the pressure out of my system and keep myself calm. They were truly desperate to convinced me to go back huh? Well, I had to admit, using my very own sister as their last resort is truly clever but..

No matter how they tried, my answer will always be the same.

"I don't want to go back.". I said as I take out my hands out of my nose and sat properly.

"I know that sweetheart but mom and dad misses their runty princess Y/n very much.". S/n said with a smile. "Especially mom..she became sooo dramatic ever since you left.".

I feel quite guilty for leaving mom, but..I want to explore this country for a certain reason and I won't go back...not until I find her.

"Still, my answer won't going to change.". I said and leaned my back on the chair.

"Tell me something Y/n, what is your real reason why are you here in Japan?". S/n asked with a serious tone.

"To have a new life.". I said and looked at the window glass with my free hand resting under my chin. "I'm sick of being monitored and keeping me away from the others like I'm special.".

"But you are special.". My sister said.

"Please, stop saying that. I'm normal like the other girls okay?".

"Normal for a high-school girl with an unexplained human strength and high level intelligence? Yeah..sure.".

"Ugh..Yuno! ". I blurted out.

"What? I'm just telling the truth.". S/n said and she blissfully shrug her shoulders. "And...you know what happens once they knew your secret. Right?".

"Yes, I'm aware of that fact but I'm taking extra precautions to avoid that event to happen.".

"For how long?". S/n asked. "Secrets won't last in the dark forever Y/n..".

I stayed silent and set my gaze down to my broken arm. I can't deny the possibilities that one day, my secrets will be brought to light and everyone including my friends will surely avoided me.

"Please, I don't want to go back. I-i..this is where my happiness lives, my friends that I can rely on and...".

"And what?".

"A place where I can call home.". I said, lifting my gaze up with a simple smile.

S/n sighs and made a sympathetical look. "Y/n, I know that you enjoyed your stay here but you need to realize that this isn't your real life. It is better to take you out before you get yourself hurt or in danger.".

Before I could say something, Ayano came in with our orders on the silver tray that she's holding. She gently placed our orders onto the table with a sweet pleasing smile.

"Ara~ what a coincidence! I didn't know that Ayano-chan is also working here.". S/n said and winks at me like an idiot.

"I'm working here as a part-timer.". Ayano shortly explains and puts the cup of tea in front of me.

"Whoa, you're such a diligent kid Ayano-chan.". S/n said and shove a huge piece of cake on her mouth. "This is really good!". She happily squeals like a kid.

I shook my head and cover half of my face in embarrassment, seeing that my elder sister is acting more childishly than me. Ayano let out a mellow giggle before setting her gray eyes on me.