Ch 7: Accident

Y/n's POV.

I can't help but to think what happened yesterday, it seems okay and everyone enjoyed our performance, well..except for Ayano. She just run away from us and i didn't even stop her. I hope she's okay. Back to the main problem, I haven't receive any text from Saki and Kokona. *Sigh* I wonder what happened to them, did Kokona spoke to Saki or I made the situation worse than before.

Only one way to find out..*Sigh*

After fixing my uniform and putting my f/c pocket watch on my blazer pocket, I went down to the kitchen and pack my lunch for the afternoon break. In my excitement for the upcoming jam, I do not know where did I place my bento box yesterday so I bought a new one with an f/c cherry blossom pic on it. As I finish doing some repetitive choirs, I grab my bag, took my keys and secure the house before taking the same route that I've always taking everyday.

Within a few minutes of walking, I saw Taro and Osana standing in front of the school gate, probably waiting for me.

"Good morning Y/n.". Taro greeted with a smile.

"Good morning Taro and Osana.". I replied in a low tone.

"What's with the gloomy voice? A-are you sick or someti'n?". Osana asks, slightly worried.

"No, I'm fine..It's just, I'm still tired after my first jamming session with Miyuji and the others.". I said and beam a smile but neither of the two weren't fully convinced on my fake alibi.

"Oh, I receive a message on Raibaru. She said that she saw Saki and Kokona talking after your concert.". Osana said.

"Really? What did she observe? Did the two fight or what?.". I asked.

Osana only gave a cold glare before pinching my left cheek. I wince in pain and gently tap her hand to let go but she pull my cheek even more. On the other hand, Taro was lightly laughing.

"You're not a good liar Y/n. Don't worry about them, Raibaru said that they were okay now.". She reassured.

"Shank gawdness..". I said and sigh in relief once my sister's advice didn't fail.

She let my cheek go and I gently rub my cheek to ease the slight pain and redness on it.

"Come on, let's get inside. Raibaru and the others should be at the plaza.". Osana said and we followed her behind.

We were heading to the shoe lockers and replace our shoes and met everyone at the plaza, I opened my locker and shocked once a bunch of letters shows up and spills down like an avalanche to the ground. What the heck?..

"W-what is this?..".

"Whoa, looks like everyone's admiring you now Y/n.". Taro said as he kneeled down and get the letters on the floor. I also crouch down to help him and get the other letters.

"Letters?". I said as my face blushes in light pink.

"This is what happens when popularity strikes up.". Taro said as he handed me all the letters.

I saw that the other students were looking on us, smiling admirably, hoping that I can notice/read their letters for me."Looks like I'm going to be busy after lunch.". I smiled and put all the letters on my bag.

"I'm sure you do..". Osana whispered.

"What was that?". I asks.

"Nothing you dummy! Just..don't get all of these up in your head.". She replied with an angry voice.

After putting all of the letters on my bag, Osana and Taro went to their classrooms so I did the same. They say that we should meet the others in the plaza to have a small chit chat before the first semester arrives. When I opened the class 2-2's sliding door and walked inside, I've notice a small box on my desk. I examine it and..saw a small card under it.