Not Again

<<Natasha>>
"How was she when you went in?" Clint asks.

"Freaking out," I respond.

"Freaking out how?"

"She couldn't find her stuffed animal."

"She was freaking out over a stuffed animal?"

"Do you understand how important and absolutely amazing stuffed animals are?"

"What are you talking about?"

"They are soft, and cuddly, and warm feeling, and just overall comforting."

"I didn't know you felt so strongly about stuffed animals Nat."

"Well, I do. Got a problem with it?"

He laughs. "Nat, I've seen your collection. And I know you. If there's one thing I've learned, it's to never have a problem with you."

I smirk. "Good. You're learning."

<<Delilah>>
When I wake up, everything seems normal. Everything is quiet and calm, but that doesn't seem normal. I don't know if things can be normal and not normal at the same time, but oh well.

I get up and make the bed. I make sure everything is neat and tidy. I don't want to make anything difficult for Mr. Stark or anyone else. They've already done more than enough for me.

I go over to my backpack in the corner, and take out some schoolwork. I've always had a love hate relationship with the weekend because of homework. It's nice to not have classes, but the amount of time I spend on homework pretty much takes up the rest of my time. I want to get as much done as possible, especially before Mr. Stark asks for help, if he even wants any. I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't want me in the lab with him.

<<Tony>>
I walk into the kitchen and go straight for the coffee. Maybe staying up to watch Mulan wasn't such a good idea. Romanoff and Barton are already in the dining room, but other than them, no one is there.

"Do you know if she's up yet?" I ask them.

"I haven't checked yet," Natasha says.

"We haven't heard anything," Barton says.

"Have you seen the kid? She can move silently. She could be in this room and we would be none the wiser."

Romanoff smirks.

"What?"

"Nothing, just thinking of last night when that happened."

"My point exactly," I start talking to Friday. "Friday, is Delilah awake yet?"

"Delilah is awake in her room doing schoolwork. Would you like me to get her?"

"No, Friday. Thanks," I turn to Romanoff. "What kid do you know who does homework first thing on a Saturday morning?"

"A kid in her situation."

She's got a point. "I'm going to go see if she wants some breakfast."

Natasha looks at me.

"What?"

"Have you seen how little she eats? She's afraid of getting in trouble for eating."

"It's worth a try."

With that I leave, heading for her room. As I approach, I hear something coming from her room. It almost sounds like singing.