chapter 17

"hello everybody~ welcome back to Shiny Star TV show, I'm your host Rai desu" Rai said introducing himself.

The spectators there and some staff clapped their hand. Rai smiled

"Now! You must feel excited today because we invited two of the most popular idol group members! And they are in season!"

.
.
.

Badump badump badump

"Riku"

Riku opened his eyes and turned to his brother who patted his head softly.

"Calm down, it will be fine" Tenn assured. Riku nodded feeling more relaxed

"Please welcome!! Nanase riku from idolish7 and kujou tenn from trigger!!" Rai exclaimed as the fans in the spectators seat screamed in delight.

Riku and tenn walked out from the backstage and waved their hand to the screaming fans.

"Riku-kun and tenn-kun! Welcome to the show, especially for the new comer riku-kun" Rai said kindly letting them sit down on the prepared sofa.

"What do you think about riku-kun, tenn-kun?" Rai asked to start the conversation.

"Yes, riku is a new comer but i think he will adapted fast. He is a cheerful kid" Tenn replied with a smile. Riku blushed as his tail start to swing side to side

"Oho? Tenn-kun called him with his first name? Isn't just weeks ago you called him with his last name?" Rai asked in wonder.

"Well, i thought of riku like my own younger brother. Plus he is cute, everyday is full of color if you have a sibling like him" Tenn answered honestly. Riku made an embarrassed noise and hid his red face behind his palm

"Kyaa-- kawaii~~" The audience behind them start to fan girling quietly. Kai rolled his eyes and walked to the set

"And today's corner is--- QnA with the kitties~ today's host for this is Kai!" Rai said as he pointed towards kai who walked to them.

"Yo!! Minna! My name is Kai! I will ask some hot question that the kitties will answer truthfully~ don't get scared, cutie" Kai said staring straight at riku.

Riku blinked and tilted his head confused, ".. Yes?"

Tenn frowned, who did he just call cutie? Certainly not riku right?

Rai shifted awkwardly beside him and immediately change the subject, mentally glaring at Kai

"I- i heard this is your first in season after years?" Rai asked with a curious tone. Riku brighten and nodded.

"Yes, the last time was when i was a kid. Strangely after that, i didn't go into season at all. At least till yesterday" Riku replied.

"Ohh.. That must be a new experience for you. How is the other members reaction when they saw their already cute center had a cat ears and tails in front of them?" Rai asked amused. Riku blushed a little

"Well.. They immediately scratched my ears and took care of me so well. I felt like a baby" He answered with a little pout. The audience screamed silently again

"Haha, usually people have a nasty desire when they saw in season boys so be careful out there, nanase-kun. You probably won't go back home purely as you are now"

Kai said with a smirk. Riku flinched and shivered a little as he moved closer to tenn for safety. Tenn stared at kai with a sharp look while letting riku moved closer to him.

The audience started to whispering to each other, rai stared at Kai in shock.

Tenn scowled, "what do you mean by that"

"Oops, don't be angry kitty. Everything i said is a fact. A boy with rare kind of ears and tails has a high price out there. Not to mention nanase-kun is a submissive one. The price will be higher and made him the target for big mens" Kai said easily with a shrug.

"Kai!" Rai warned with a glare. What is he thinking to insult idols in front of public?!

"What are you trying to say huh?" Tenn asked with harsh tone. Screw the idol image, who cares about that when riku is in trouble?

"H-hahaha, kai is really bad at joke doesn't he? T-today's special corner is random question time!! Inside this box, there are many questions our staff made for both of you" Rai said immediately changing the subject before adding more damage.

"Tenn-nii.. " Rikuw whispered as he looked at him in worry. Tenn who glared at kai, turned to riku and start to relax. He sighed and leaned to riku a little

".. Are you okay?" Riku asked. Tenn snorted

"It should be me who asked that" Tenn said with a smile. Riku smiled back

"Wait a little more, kay?" Tenn said knowing the show will end after the random question. Riku nodded with a smile

'I will be okay, as long as tenn-nii is beside me'

"Lets continue our show!! Kai, the questions!" Rai started. Kai smiled and stood up

"Lets start it with an easy question!! Nanase-kun, what will you choose.. Apple juice or Omurice?"

The question kept going like that and tenn thought the pervert host will stop being humiliating but obviously its not what happened, especially after 10 minutes.

The atmosphere when they start the random question and 10 minutes later is completely different.

"OI.what did you just ask to him?" Tenn asked with cold eyes. While kai stared back at him with amused eyes

"T-tenn-" Riku pulled his brother's arm but tenn still ignore him.

"What? I just asked based on what i found. Is it true that nanase-kun sold his body purposely to a rich doctor and played as a victim later on? I heard this accident was yesterday. Honestly, isn't that a wrong thing to do, nanase-kun? I can't believe you did that.. Poor doctor. I heard he got caught by the police just because you are in season and seems vulnerable "  Kai said faking his expression.

"YOU-"

"Tenn-nii!" Riku yelled holding tenn's wrist before he could punched the host in the face.

To be continued

To be continued

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.