chapter 7

Sorry for just updating.. I have a lot of exams and homework. Also i am busy streaming BTS when i got free time 😂

*door opens

"Oi brat! We will go to your brother's dorm tonight" gaku opens the door and say loudly. He is standing in front of a boy sitting on a couch.

The boy has white haired boy with gray long silk tail and a pair of gray ears with white tips. He looks at gaku with irritated face.

"Can you STOP shouting so loudly. I will go deaf before tomorrow."

"Maa.. Maa.. Calm down tenn and gaku, your screaming probably can be heard even outside the studio" ryuu walks in the room shortly after gaku.

"Why should we go to their dorm?" Tenn asks while sipping his tea.

"They want to celebrate nanase finally going into season after 10 years" gaku reply, sitting on the couch.

"Wah, he doesn't go into season for 10 years?! So long.." Ryuu says surprised.

"... Already 10 years.. Huh.."

Gaku just glance at the somehow gloomy tenn curled up with blank eyes and droppy ears. He sigh and hit the cat-boy on the head hard.

" !!, OI. What are you thinking you are doing." Tenn glares deadly to the soba man. Ryuu watch them with sweating face

'Gaku you idiot! Do you want to kill yourself so fast?!' Ryuu thought with a desperate face.

"Why are you so gloomy like a kicked cat huh? Is this even the brocon i always meet everyday?" Gaku says suspiciously calm. Tenn frowns at him

"What are you implying"

"What i mean is stop being gloomy every time i mention nanase experience something bad or uncommon. You are the one who choose this life. Don't regret your choice" gaku says with a glare, for a moment gaku and tenn stares (glares) at each other so hard.

'... Till when they stare at each other like that. I want to go home'

"Sigh, i know about that and i don't regret my choice." Tenn breaks the stare and look away from gaku.

"Heeh, looks like the other way around though" gaku smirk at the annoyed boy. He can see how irritated tenn is from his ears and tails.

"Ever heard to not mess with in season kid? Stop your words or you will see 3 scars on your so called handsome face" tenn smiles devilishly and walk out the room leaving the frozen gaku and ryuu inside.

"G-gaku!! Why are you searching problem with Tenn who is in season! Do you want to die faster?!" Ryuu immediately shout with fake tears to his friend. Gaku only stay silent and ruffles his hair with a frown.

'.. Liar, you always kept nanase pictures inside your wallet..'

....

"Riku!!! Where are you!!!" Mitsuki shout loudly and check under the sofa. Sougo in the bathroom checking every place and space he can see. Yamato is sleeping on the couch

"Riku-kuun!!! We promise you will not feel cold at all" sougo shout at the empty bathroom

Door opens

"Tadaim- ... Are? Nii-san? What are you doing?" Iori and tamaki who just came back from school stares at them in confusion.

Before mitsuki can answer, nagi loud yelling ("RIKKUUUUUU") surprise all of them including a sudden shaking and a little yelp sound from an empty trash can.

"Did that trash can just move?" Iori rises an eyebrow at the suspicious thing.

*hiccup

"... Did you hear what i'm hearing?" Tamaki stares at the trash can suspiciously. Mitsuki give them all a be quiet gesture and tip toeing to the trash can quietly.

"... I... got... YOU!!" mitsuki purposely yells after opening the lid showing a tiny riku with a little tears on his eyes, droopy ears, wide cute doe eyes and tail curling around his little body. Yes exactly, Riku's body just shrinking into a chibi size.

"N-N-N-NANASE -SAN!!"

"I- WHAT! YOU- HOW! WHEN-" mitsuki stares at chibi riku with panic and shocked eyes (and gaping mouth) the others stares at the red haired kid in silence before nagi and tamaki run to him and hug the life out of riku

"KYAAA!!!! WHAT IS THIS? A HIDDEN TALENT FROM YOU?? KAWAIII!!!" nagi shouts so loudly awaken the sleeping yamato and making riku close his ears with his hand.

"Rikkun~~ so tiny~~" tamaki touch and play with riku's hand softly.

"N-nagi!! Nyaa!!" Riku let out a meow after tamaki scratching the boy's ears.
'This is paradise' iori pull out his phone and press camera immediately

"Waah.. Our 2x cute center has somehow become cuter than before. Is this possible?" Yamato looks at riku amazed.

"Ah, i see.. kids who got white tips when they are in season have a special power to turn into a kid whenever they want" sougo explain after searching in google.

"But.. This is really amazing.. Oh, what time is it now?" Mitsuki asks after scrolling through his kitty-riku pics.

"Its almost 6-"

"ALMOST 6 PM?! ITS ALMOST THE PARTY TIME!! WE MUST HIDE RIKU NO-"

DING DONG

"MY BEAUTIFUL KOUHAI!! SENPAI HAS COME!! OPEN THE DOOR PLS!!"

IDOLiSH7 : Kitty CuteOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara