chapter 21

"Why is there a new security guard when the selection suppose to be tomorrow?" Tenn finally said with a trembling eyes.

Gaku and ryuu eyes widened in realization.

"Shit."

..

".. Gaku turn around now" Tenn spoke suddenly startling the older man. Gaku blinked, "w-what?"

"TURN AROUND. NOW."

tenn shouted making the older man immediately stomped down the gas pedal with force as the car speed up suddenly. Ryuu jumped as he immediately grabbed the seatbelt and wore it with scared face.

"G-gaku you go too fast-"

"Goddamn it ryuu, no one cares about that now" Tenn cut in as he cursed for the first time on that day. Ryuu gulped

'Geez, tenn.. You are too scary if riku-kun is involved.. Well, not that you are not scary in normal days'

Gaku slowly make the car go slower before police start to recognize them.

"gaku, what did i say." Tenn said coldly, realizing too fast that the car is slowing down. Gaku gulped as he tried to explain

"T-tenn, i know nanase is important but our safety-"

"Shut up." Tenn cut in once again as he crawled to the front seat, ignoring the squirming ryuu and the surprised gaku.

"T-TENN- WAIT, THE CAR IS STILL MOVING-"

Tenn ignored him as he stomped on ryuu's thigh as a balancer.

"Oh god..." Ryuu silently groaned.

"For god sake tenn! I really want to still see the sunrise tomorrow" Gaku shouted as he stirred the wheel to the left at a sudden before crushing into a tree.

"AAAAAA-"

The situation inside the car is a disaster. Ryuu is suffering behind as he grabbed at the seatbelt tightly while tenn stood on his thigh trying to move to the front seat while grabbing gaku's hair.

Gaku who winced in pain, looked behind and forth multiple times because he is the driver.

"I swear this is not a fast and furious-" Ryuu started, as he prayed silently.

"Move." Tenn said shortly but not giving gaku any time to move at all. He pushed the man to the left as he let his knee lean on gaku's thigh.

"ARE YOU NOT THINKING ABOUT OUR LIFE AT ALL, YOU DEVIL REINCARNATED THINGY-"

gaku shouted but immediately shut up when tenn glared at him deadly. Gaku who supposed to be a driver, forgot about his job resulting the truck behind them ALMOST crashing into them.

"OH GOODDDD---"

"MOMMMMMYYYY-"

"... "

tenn immediately grabbed the steer-wheel and move to the left, letting the truck passing them while the driver swore at them multiple times.

_______

At trigger's dorm,

Riku who is in the living room watching tv start to feel uncomfortable as he smelled an unfamiliar smell out of a sudden.

"..??" He turned the tv off and looked around in confusion as his tail stop swaying and standing tensely.

C l i c k

His ears twitched immediately at the sudden sounds.

'The doorknob sound-'

Riku tip toed silently to the front door in confusion as he peeked through the hole. His eyes widened as he saw a suspicious man trying to open the door with force.

He moved behind slowly and turned to his kid size before running to his brother's bedroom in panic.

C R A S H

Riku ran to the bedroom as he tried to make no sound and went straight to the closet. The usual hiding place he liked when tenn and him played hide and seek in the past.

"I have to move fast.." Riku mumbled, he jumped to the closet and brought out his phone with shaking hand trying to find his friend's contact.

".. Where... Hurry... " Riku whispered to himself as he waited for the contact to appear.

Step    

step     

step

".. Here kitty kitty kitty~~~"

Riku closed his mouth in reflect as he heard the man moved closer to the bedroom door. His heartbeat start to beat faster as he became more and more panicked.

The phone still not showing any sign of movement at all. He closed his teary eyes as he can feel the man opened the bedroom door.

______

"Riku, do you know what you have to do when you are scared?"

A sudden memories of child tenn and him appeared in his mind. It was when riku was scared to sleep alone because tenn had a sleepover in his friend house.

The 5 years old riku looked up to his brother as he nodded slowly, "calm your mind and take a deep breath..

______

"... You will smell home as my presence will always be there through my things" Riku finished silently. At the same time, he realized that he is surrounded by his brother's clothes.

".. Tenn-nii's smell... " Riku mumbled as he closed his eyes and let the smell comforting him.

"Where are you, cutie? Come on out-"

Ping--

A small sound of his phone sounded so loud in the silent atmosphere. Riku immediately scrolled down his phone and pressed the first name he found before the man can captured him

Izumi iori    - calling

"I hear that sound.. Closet is a fun place to hide, don't cha think?"

Riku gulped as he knew, he didn't have any hiding place anymore. The moment the door is opened, he will be kidnapped.

"Hello?"

riku sighed in relief as he start to whisper.

"Danger, trigger's dorm, mysterious man-- ARRGH-"

The closet door suddenly opened as he felt his hand being pulled by the man. He winced and accidentally dropped the phone to the floor.

"There you areee~~ its time to go now" The man said with a sly smile. Riku yelped and moved around

"L-LET ME GO- GRRRRR"

he try to kick, scratch and punch but the man has stronger strength making him vulnerable.

"You are still cute even though you sre angry. But its time to sleep now, kitty" The man said as he pushed a cloth to riku's mouth by force.

"HMPH- HMPPH--" riku gasped as the smell of medicine start to fill his nose.

The man smiled when he saw the red haired vocalist went limp on his hand. He glanced at the phone and turn the call off before leaving the place with riku on his hand.

The thing you hold will become ours now. Take your time to search him as he will be 'safe' under our hand