chapter 18

10 minutes earlier,

Lets continue our show!! Kai, the questions!" Rai started. Kai smiled and stood up

"Lets start it with an easy question!! Nanase-kun, what will you choose.. Apple juice or Omurice?"

"Lets see, i chose omurice i think. I don't drink apple juice that often" Riku replied.

"Oh? Why?" Rai asked in curiosity.

"His body is quiet weak so he has to be careful" Tenn answered, helping riku who seems troubled to answer.

"Ah i see-"

"Heh, really?"

Tenn squinted his eyes as he glanced at Kai who smiled at him. "Is there something you want to say, mr. Host?"

"Nothing carry on" Kai said with an innocent smile. Rai faked a cough and continued the questions till he got a piece of paper

"Okay, this is the last question! This is for Nanase-ku-!! What is this?!" Rai exclaimed in rage as he read the question carefully.

Kai smiled as he Snatched the paper and turned to riku, ignoring rai who tried to stop him.

"Nanase-kun, what exactly happened last night?"

".. Eh?" Riku smile faltered as he couldn't believe what he just heard. Tenn looked at Kai in shock and disbelief.

"What are you saying..? " Riku asked with trembling voice. No one should knew about last night accident except his friends but why-

"I'm asking about you seducing the poor doctor last night" Kai easily answered. Riku blinked in confusion. Seduce? Who? Him?

"KAI!" Rai yelled, as he glared at the man. Kai only scoffed, ignoring the audience who start to whispering and the staffs who tried to stop the camera.

"Stop! Don't stop recording, this is necessary to know whether the suppose to  be innocent singer really seduced a poor old man for money" Kai said faking expression.

"OI.what did you just ask to him?" Tenn asked with cold eyes. While kai stared back at him with amused eyes

"T-tenn-" Riku pulled his brother's arm but tenn still ignore him. The white haired boy stood up and walked closer to Kai

"What? I just asked based on what i found. Is it true that nanase-kun sold his body purposely to a rich doctor and played as a victim later on? I heard this accident was yesterday. Honestly, isn't that a wrong thing to do, nanase-kun? I can't believe you did that.. Poor doctor. I heard he got caught by the police just because you are in season and seems vulnerable "  Kai said with a smirk displayed on his face.

"YOU-"

"Tenn-nii!" Riku yelled, his yelling pierced through the air combining with the audience scream in horror.

Did he just-

Riku immediately holding tenn's wrist before he could punched the host in the face. Tenn stop moving and glanced at riku still in rage

"Don't do it, tenn-nii. Please calm down" Riku said with begging eyes, tenn closed his eyes

'Riku, isn't this why you always get betrayed by your so called friends in the past? You are too kind for your own good'

".. Fine, tenn-nii will hear you so calm yourself down too" Tenn said as he sat down again and start to pat riku's head.

Kai laughed like a mad man opposite him,

"Ha.. Haha.. Hahaha.. Nanase-kun, did you call kujou-kun " Tenn-nii"? What? Are you two a brother? Or its just for fan servi-"

"He is my twin brother, shut your filthy mouth" Tenn cut with a cold voice as he stood up

"Twin brother...?"

"Let me say this out and clear again, nanase riku is my twin brother. We are a family so you should shut up or you will pay for this" Tenn threatened him and pulled riku towards the backstage.

"T-this is insane.. LOOK PEOPLE! KUJOU TENN AND NANASE RIKU ARE A SIBLING! THIS IS WHY YOU SHOULDN'T TRUST AN IDOL! THEY ARE TWO FA- ARGH" kai stopped his words as he fall to the ground with some staff holding him down.

"N-NANASE RIKU-- YOUR SIN WILL BE KNOWN BY PUBLIC! JUST YOU WAIT-"

Riku looked behind in confusion, as tenn continue pulling him, "don't look at him, riku"

They continue walking ignoring the reporters that surrounding them for answer.Mainly about their status as brother but questions about riku's accident also can't be avoided.

"Kujou-san, is it true you are a sibling with nanase-san?"

"Why you only said it now?"

"Why are your last name different?"

"What happened last night, nanase-kun?"

"Is it true you seduce a doctor for money?"

Riku and tenn ignored all the question as they walked to trigger manager's car. Kaoru looked at them in fury.

SLAM

The car door finally closed and its became quiet as the car start to move leaving the reporters behind.

"We will talk about this with the two president. I expect BOTH of you to explain what happened in the TV show" Kaoru said shortly, satisfied with the nod from tenn and Riku.

The ride after that is silent but tenn knew he chose the right thing to do based on how tight riku held his hand and the soft smile on his face.

To be continued

Hello readers tachi, this is the new updateee. My school is full of presentation projects, i could die from stress and exhaustion. Oh yeah i also have youtube account named chelsea_21 and instagram named animy_tea

feel free to follow me there~

And do you guys know a game called Obey me! Shall we date? I think i am interested in making their story, hehe

Obey me ⬆