the final act (2/3)

Riku sighed loudly in the nearby cafe as he rubbed his cheek on the table.

"HEUGH-" The staff nearby hold their nosebleed seeing a certain red haired cat pouting so cutely- not exaggerating

Ping ping

Riku blinked and turned around picking his phone up. Momo is calling him

"Moshi moshi? Momo-san?" Riku called, feeling less bored now that someone called him.

"Yoo rikuu!! I heard you already left the hospital?"

Riku nodded, "un! I already leave it since an hour ago! I'm now at the kitty cafe nearby"

".. Eh? Not at the dorm?" Momo asked.

Riku pouted again, "no, mitsuki told me to stay here for a while because the dorm is a disaster"

"Ohoo~~~ then lets spend time with senpai!"

"Eh.. With momo-san? Really?" Riku asked excitedly. His tail swings left to right. Some suspicious groans and squeals can be heard from behind

"Of course! I also want to leave yuki alone now, i will drive you to a secret place hehe"

Riku smiled brightly, "nya~~ thank you momo-san! I'll be waiting"

The red haired boy seems so happy and excited, but his excitement made him forgot something... Riku forgot to inform mitsuki where nor who he would be going with..

.
.
.

Warning ⚠

At the jail,

Tenn walked silently towards the cold road and cells. His eyes seems so distant and cold with one place in his mind.

He stopped in front of a cell and looked at the guards. "Open it"

The guards nodded and opened the cells door, letting tenn walked to the dirty room. A dirty man sat down on the middle with his hand tied to his back.

"You look like a piece of shit, not that you never look like it before" Tenn spoke after a moment of silence. His cold eyes stared right into the man's soul.

"Kekeke, kujou tenn? What a soft tail you have... " The man, previously known as Mashiro laughed a little with distant eyes.

Tenn looked at him disgusted, "your shitty personality also the same i see"

Mashiro laughed louder, "how is riku-chan doing? The cutie with red hair that i have"

Tenn eyes twitched as he approached the insane man closer.

BANG

a leg kicked a nearby table with a strong force. Tenn looked at the startled man coldly as he moved his leg from the fallen table to the chair where mashiro sat on.

"Oi shitty old man, who do you think you are to speak riku's name so easily?" Tenn asked with a hard tone. Mashiro looked at him silently before smiling

"My pet... Give back my pet.. "

Tenn clicked his tounge and stepped on the man stomach. Mashiro groaned in pain, "ugh"

"Pet you say? I am more than capable to make you a pet pig for my brother though. Isn't that will be more fun?" Tenn said with a cold smirk. Mashiro sweated at the threat, "I AM NOT A PIG"

"Oh really? But i find no difference between you or a pig" Tenn said nonchalantly. He kick mashiro's stomach and chest, making the man screamed in pain

"AGHHH-"

"did you hear that? Sounds like a pig for me" Tenn laughed as he continued the beating. The stomach, the chin, the chest.. Tenn spared no parts of the body from his strong kick.

"S-stop... " Mashiro whimpered in pain. Tenn face darken as he gripped mashiro's hair and brought his face up

"How do you feel to be beaten up? Hurt? Sick? You wanna cry?" Tenn said mockingly as he stared the crying face in disgust

"Whatever you feel now can't and isn't worthy to compare with what riku felt" Tenn continued with a frown.

"STOPP- AGHHH"

"You fvcker is the reason riku suffered for days now. Even your useless life won't be enough to pay for that"

"I- im so sorry! Please don't hurt me-"

Tenn scoffed, "sorry? How easy for you to say that. You think sorry will solve your problem?"

"What do you want me to do then?! This is not fair!" Mashiro screamed as he thrashed around from tenn's leg.

Tenn slowly smirk, "there is one thing you could do"

Mashiro trembled, "w.. What-"

Tenn rise his leg as high as he can with a smile. Mashiro looked at the leg in fear, "n-no.. Stop-"

"Better to stop you from producing shit before its too late, don't you agree?"

The leg fall towards a place between mashiro's leg in a high speed as a loud scream filled the silent cells in every corner.

The guards who stayed in front of the jail looked at eachother in fear. "W-what do you think the boy just do"

The other just sighed, ".. Don't imagine it"