chapter 23

The three groups immediately went to the meeting place in a hurry. The first to arrive is idolish7, revale and trigger

"Do you know where he is?" Momo immediately asked after arriving. Iori shook his head while trying to contact the red haired boy over and over again

"DAMMIT" tenn yelled losing his composure. But no one can blame him for that. Iori gritted his teeth and pulled tenn by his front shirt

"I thought trigger's dorm is the safest place?! But why did nanase-san still get kidnapped kujou-san!" Iori shouted, tenn glared back at him

"Iori! Stop!" Mitsuki tried to hold his brother but failed when iori pushed him away a little

"You know that yaotome production has a higher security than takanashi-"

"Tenn don't fight back-".

"BUT ITS STILL NOT ENOUGH, ISN'T IT!?"

"THEN WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO?" tenn yelled back with frustrated tone. Gaku stepped forward, "both of you stop it-"

"STOP IT!"

All of the idols immediately closed their mouth. They turned to the voice in surprise. Tamaki stood in the middle with sad face.

"R-rikkun... Rikkun is a light for idolish7. He always bring happiness and calm feeling to me. Even if you say sorry.. Even if we are regretting our choice.. Even if you both are fighting and blaming each other. Thinking that he won't come back to us is terrifying.

So.. *hic so please stop fighting.. Rikkun won't be happy to see tenten and iorin fight because of him" Tamaki cried with trembling voice.

"... Tamaki-kun" Sougo softly said, hugging the blue haired boy in comfort.

"Tama is right. The only thing we can do now is searching for riku. Fighting won't solve anything, this is both our fault. Do you understand? Ichi. Kujou." Yamato said with stern voice.

Iori slowly nodded, ".. I'm sorry for mt behaviour kujou-san"

Tenn only nodded in silence watching the boy got hit by his brother who is apparently angry at him for pushing him away so easily

"Tenn, lets save nanase together" Gaku said placing a hand on tenn's shoulder. Tenn eyes brighten as he softly smiled,

".. Yes, lets save him"

"I think i know where riku-kun is" Yuki suddenly opened his mouth, the others looked at him baffled.

"WHAT?! WHERE?" Tamaki immediately ran to him and shook yuki's body back and forth

"KORAAA!! what do you think you are doing!!!" Mitsuki shouted in shock and immediately stopped tamaki from shaking the poor senpai.

"Where is he, yuki-san?" Iori asked.

"Now, i don't know if our connection and searching is wrong.. But the coordinate showed that riku-kun is in the middle of the sea" Yuki said with a frown, showing them a computer with a bright red light blinking in the middle of it.

"The sea?! How can you know anyway?" Ryuu asked.

"I placed a tracker yuki and i made specially for riku-kun when he sleeping" Momo explained with a smile.

".. Scary, but where is he going?" Gaku asked, momo frowned.

"By the direction of the ship... Probably to a secret airport or something? They probably will take off with a private plane.. What we know is, the person that targetting riku-kun is a super duper rich man" Momo said.

Idolish7 looked at each other in worry, "riku.. What should we do now.. " Tenn said in frustration.

"Don't be so discouraged, kujou-san. I can help you" Nagi said with serious tone. The others looked at him in wonder

Nagi pulled out his phone and dialed a number.

"Nagi? What is it?"

"Brother, i will borrow a private ship and a plane. Also some of my mens to help me. Around 10" Nagi immediately listed off the things he need easily. The others gaped at him, sasuga a prince.

"Wait- nagi what are you talking about-"

"One of my friend, nanase riku is kidnapped. I need them fast brother" Nagi said in a hurry.

"Fine, they will arrive there in 30 minutes with a private jet. The special ships will arrive in 2 hours, wait at the secret harbor we bought. They will arrive there"

TIIIT

"That's what he said, lets go" Nagi said with serious voice. The others only nodded and got inside the car with the same thinking

Its a good thing a prince join us here

____________
Inside a ship,

"Let me go!!!!!" Riku yelled as tried to got away from an old fat man grasp above him. The man only smirked, "my cute kitty.. Finally arrived in my grasp. Ahh~ you are too cute"

Riku shuddered in disgust as he tried to kick him but failed. His strength start to Dissapear.

"Hehehe.. We will have so much fun~~ Rei choice never failed to impress me. Listen here boy, your fate will end in our hand so be a little cute cat and just obey our orders" The man said once again while Caressing riku's ears.

"Grrrrr" Riku growled at him. "But.. You are the rarest kind we found so you are the VIP guest. Getting special treatment and all of that thing" The man start to rambled.

Riku tried to look around to see the room to find a weapon. Before he can move away, the man tied his hand on the bed side and tied his leg too.

"We will arrive at the airport soon, so don't worry kitty. Im sure we will have so much fun" The man said blowing a kiss which riku frowned at before walking away from the room.

"Tch- the rope is too tight... " Riku mumbled trying to shake his hand, ignoring the red marks that start to form on his wrist from the rope.

".. Where is the man want to take me anyway" Riku said in annoyed tone, he looked around and found a letter.

".. " Riku stretched out his leg to the drawer beside him with a lot of struggle.

"A- a little more... Ughh.... Got it!" Riku exclaimed as he put the paper close to him. Thank god he is flexible

"... Eh.. No way, Russia?!!! " Riku said in panicked voice as he saw a paper contain their motive.

Capture the rare boy and bring him to russia. The place where our money will come, the place where we will bring him to the auction house to be bought by the aristocrats and nobles