chapter 26

"PRESS THE BUTTON YOU IDIOT" Mashiro yelled to the man beside him. The man quickly turned around and a beeping sounds with red light appear in the ship.

"What-" Riku turned around looking at the ship where his friends and brother are waiting.

"Who inform them about this... " Riku mumbled in confusion and a little relief too.

"YOU FOLLOW ME NOW" Mashiro grumbled as he grabbed riku's wrist and stomped away. .

"LET ME GO-"

Riku winced in pain as he turned around screaming in help

"TENN-NII!!!!!"

...

"TENN-NIII!!!!! " a loud yelling pierced through the air loudly. Tenn stopped moving in the basement and turned around quickly

".. Riku..? RIKU!" Tenn stood up and ran out the basement, leaving gakua and ryuu called him in panic.

"TENN/BRAT!"

"Tch, this tsundere brocon perfectionist devil boy- LETS GO RYUU" Gaku said running to follow his friend.

"Eh- gaku wait-"

_________

"Ne, am i the only one hearing a sound?" Mitsuki asked while looking at the sky.

"What do you mean? I didn't see anything" Yamato said squinting his eyes. Nagi eyes widened as he spotted something on the sky.

"EVERYONE!! DOWN NOW! " nagi yelled as he ran to his friends pushing them down.

"What-"

"ITS A BOMB"

BOOOM

the rather calm sea turned into a raging one in a matter of second. Big waves appeared one by one after an explosion came. The strong marine ship turned into a shabby and weak drowning ship

Inside the water, iori opened his eyes and looked around in surprise. The ship is drowning. He immediately gasped for breath after struggling to swim back up.

"What the hell.. " He silently cursed as he saw how their ship is now on fire and in the verge of drowning. He looked around for survivors

"OI Izumi outoto! Are you okay?"

Iori turned around and saw trigger swam towards him. "Trigger.. Did you see the others?"

"I'm not sure, shit.. I don't know that the enemy will literally kill us" Tenn grumbled.

"They are probably safe, nagi-kun said they have a emergency boat" Ryuu said trying to comfort iori.

"NII-SAN! MINNA!" Iori shouted looking around, suddenly a splashing sound appeared.

"IORI!"

Iori turned around and saw a small boat coming towards him. ".. Nii-san!" Iori sighed in relief when he saw all of them are safe.

"So you're not dead yet nikaidou?" Gaku said jokingly. Yamato smirked, "i can say the same thing to you"

"Ohh trigger is with you too? Thank god" Sougo said with a relief smile. "Trigger and iori, please use this boat" Nagi said pulling a rope that connected to a small boat behind him

BOOM

"HOLD ON TIGHT!" The captain yelled as another bomb exploded near them.

"URGH-" iori accidentally let his hand off and almost drowned again, the wave around them is getting bigger