The Final Act (1/3)

The kidnapping of idolish7 nanase riku-

Is this a sign of war for japan?!

Nanase riku finally saved from the kidnapping that took place just yesterday-

Zool, revale, trigger and idolish7 all top 4 japan idols participate in the action for saving their friend.

.
.

Riku gaped as he watched the news. Its EVERYWHERE. like he can probably find one in every channel he came across on. Their popularity also soared high along with trigger, revale and zool. His phone has going off for a while now, every person he has met or not giving him their support for him, which he absolutely grateful of.

"Iori! Is my kidnapping that bad?! Why is it so viral now" Riku asked his friend beside him with panic eyes, his tail moving uneasy.

Iori scoffed, "oh please, it is that bad. We literally need help from the government marine force, and may i tell you a whole war zone is happening in the ocean?"

Riku gasped, "really?! Are you okay?"

"Well, as you can see i am perfectly fine. Its a rather fascinating moment when you saw a bomb right in front of your eyes though" Iori answered while drinking his tea.

"Where is the others anyway?" Riku asked tilting his head.

'Cute'

"Except from nii-san and i, the others are in a meeting with all the officials to talk about your kidnapping and future activities. Its a nation problem now after all" Iori answered.

Click

The door suddenly opened and mitsuki came in with a smile. "Yo riku!"

Riku smiled at the male, "mitsuki!! Is it time to go?"

"Yup! You can go home now that your injuries has been treated. But we still need to take care of you and you Have To rest" Mitsuki said with a stern look that said "no-more-idol-work-mister"

Riku pouted with big sad eyes, "but-"

Mitsuki who suddenly wore a sunglasses out of no where shook his head. "If you can't behave, we will hold off kujou visit!"

Riku gasped with teary eyes, noo!! I want to meet tenn-nii Tonight!! I will behave, nya~"

Mitsuki gave iori a thumbs up before nodding his head. "Good kitty, now lets go home shall we? The mitsuki special omurice is waiting for you"

Riku smiled widely, "nya!"

.
.
.

In the office,

"Now, why did none of you tell us what happen yesterday!! I thought you three are the one who were kidnapped!!" Sousuke yelled for the hundred times now.

Gaku sighed as he rubbed his ears, "oh cmon! You have been saying that since hours ago! Give us a break"

"You brat!"

".. I want to meet riku.. "

"Maa maa tenn, wait for a second"

.
.

If trigger seems so chaos, revale seems consoling the crying okazaki, their manager.

"Okarin! Stop crying!! Yuki and i are fi-"

"YOU ARE FINE BUT NOT MY HEART!" Okazaki yelled with teary eyes. How shocked he was when he first see the news especially when he saw his idols are the one who rode the helicopter.

"You both will make me die early!!" Okazaki yelled once again. Yuki sighed, "we will rise your payment"

".. Multiply it once more and we have a deal"

"Oh my god"

.

.

Saying zool is the most chaotic one is un Understatement. They are CHAOS. If yaotome sousuke and okazaki rintaro are worried about their idols, tsukumo ryo screamed loudly

"GREAT WORK ZOOL! YOUR SAFETY IS IMPORTANT BUT RIKU-CHAN SAFETY IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOUR LIFE!"

Haruka sighed, "is he actually worried for us?"

Minami glanced at touma who cheered along his boss, "nope, not a chance"

"Both of them are such a simp" Tora said laughing.

"Well if our side is so loud, i am more interested at ainana side. They literally so quiet like a cemetery" Haruka continued pointing towards the tense air above idolish7, the managers and otoharu.

.
.

".... "

"... "

You may think that idolish7 will be the most chaotic one in the room. But you are wrong, they are the most quiet one in the room now.

Otoharu sat on the main chair frowning, kinako on his lap quietly. Banri and tsumugi stood beside him with stern face on them. While idolish7 kneeled on the ground full of sweats.

"... We have been kneeling for 10 minutes now" Tamaki whispered to sougo who pinched his thigh in warning.

"Do you boys realize your fault?" Otoharu spoke for the first time since he came in.

"..... " Nagi coughed to Yamato, urging him to speak as the leader. Yamato glared at him a little before sighing

".. We recklessly tried to save riku alone"

"That's true and that's so stupid of you. Anything else?" Banri commented. Tamaki gulped at the harsh words, "w-w-we should have told ban-chan and manager.. "

"That's right tamaki-san. I am amazed you six successfully saved riku-san with a half-baked plan" Tsumugi said with a cold smile. Yamato gulped as they said in unison

".. Gomenasai.. "

Otoharu sighed, "well, we are happy you came home safely but even if the one who was kidnapped is riku-kun, you six along with mitsuki-kun is still our precious idols. So please don't act recklessly especially in a dangerous situation" Otoharu said warmly as he hugged each of the boys.

"We understand, sorry for making you worry president, managers" Nagi said with a bow. Banri finally smiled

"Now that i feel lighter, we still need to make the cake right?" Banri said loudly. Momo who heard him tilted his head

"What cake, banri-san?"

Banri smiled with tsumugi as they shout together. "Welcome home, nanase riku cake!"