chapter 9

Door opens

"Come in Tenn-nii!" Riku excitedly say (he is back to normal size)

"Pardon my intrusion" tenn softly say and sit himself on the bed. He pats his left side softly while looking at riku

"Sit here, riku. Let me brush your tail and ears"

"!!" Riku jumps to the bed and lays himself on his twin thigh. Tenn bring out a brush and start to brush riku's ear softly. Riku closed his eyes letting his brother take care of him. the feeling is so great and his brother hand's is warm.

"Puurrrr"

The two brothers are in a comfortable silence with a soft purring sound coming from the red haired cat.

".. Riku, are you healthy enough to be in season?" Tenn asks suddenly, breaking the silence. Riku stops purring and tilt his head up to see his brother

"Fujimaki-san said i am neither healthy enough or too sick so i guess I'm in the middle. He said i should take care of myself more and visit or phone him every 4 days. Mouu, such a demanding doctor" riku pouts with an annoyed face

"Don't be like that, riku. Fujimaki-san cares for you, i do agree his attitude looks like a mother though" tenn smiles amused. Riku laugh at tenn's statement, closing his eyes once again.

"... Are you sure you want to work when you are in season?"

Riku stay quiet for a second before replying "uhm, i will keep working even when i am like this"

Tenn frowns at his statement feeling a strange feeling in his gut.

"But-"

"No buts tenn-nii. This is my job as an idol. I LOVE and WANT to be an idol, i am not that weak to let something like cat ears and tail to stop me doing what i want to do"

riku says cutting his brother's words. Tenn closed his mouth, knowing perfectly he did the same thing when he was sick and stubbornly keep performing for his fans.

".. Take care of yourself more, riku. I don't want to see you in the hospital again. If you feel you can't keep going then don't force yourself. Its okay to give up when you feel like it" tenn says sternly.

Riku smiled at tenn, mumbling

"do you ever see me giving up though?"

"Ah! I forgot to bring tea and snacks here! Wait for a moment tenn-nii" riku jumps out of the bed and run out the room before tenn can stop him

"Ah, I- ..... He is a fast runner" tenn sigh at the door and walk back to the bed when his phone suddenly ringing.

Tiit tiit tiit

"... Kujou-san?"

Tenn looks at the name confused but pick up the call hurriedly before riku come back.

.
.

"Ah i need to hurry before tenn-nii bored" riku walks faster to the living room.

____

"And ryuu-aniki. Tenten already has Aya.. So why he needs riku too?"

Tamaki sudden question surprise both sogo and ryuu.

"Uh.. Well"

"Tenten chose to be a kujou. Same with Aya. That means they abandoned their family, they choose a stranger over them. Isn't that mean rikkun and tenten doesn't have any connection anymore except in blood? I already accept that Aya choose tenten more than me" tamaki says with a blank look.

"... Tamaki-kun.. You know tenn and aya-chan don't have choice but to follow-"

"Don't lie. That kujou guy never force them to follow him. But tenten and aya still choose him. For me, following a stranger and becoming their family is worse than you got kidnapped" tamaki clench his hand tightly before sighing.

"... But Aya-chan must have a strong reason behind her following kujou-san" ryuu says trying to somehow calming the boy down

"... I don't care about that anymore. I hope Tenten takes care of Aya well as his new brother no- HMPPHH!!"

"R-Riku-kun?? Do you need something here?" Sougo slap his palm to tamaki's mouth fast after seeing a red haired boy walking to the living room. Ryuu sits straighter trying to act norma which he failed at

".. Ah, i only need some tea and snacks" riku answer without looking at them and run to the kitchen leaving them behind.

Sougo pull his hands away letting tamaki speaks again. "What are you doing sou-chan!"

Sougo ignore him and just sit himself beside the silent ryuu. Tamaki looks at them confused.
"Sou-chan? Ryuu-aniki?"

.
.

"... He heard it, didn't he"

"Yes, he definitely heard tamaki-kun's statement"