chapter 10

Riku's room,

Tenn sit himself down again after failed to stop his brother. He sigh fondly knowing very well there is no way he can stop riku when the said boy is determined to do something.

He decide to look around riku's room to kill time. Everything is so riku-vibe. Red wall, comfy fluffy couch, fluffy bed (with riku's smell), a lot of trigger's CD and albums, family photo albums, a box with "yamato-san gift" on it, a TV with cat decoration on it, a camera- wait..

"A box full of gift from that soba man version 2?" Tenn eyed the box with suspicion. He stands up and walk closer to the box, feeling bad aura surrounding the box already

*door opened

"Tenn-nii??"

Tenn flinch, startled from his brother sudden appearance. He turns to his confused brother and show him a smile

"Riku. Welcome back, what took you so long?" Tenn purposely make a small talk, knowing riku will immediately forget his suspicious action.

"A-ah.. Mitsuki-san used the kitchen for a while so i wait for him to finish" riku explain with a little hesitation. He fidgets way too much

".. Riku?" Tenn frowns at his brother weird attitude. Is he hiding something?

"Tenn-nii, can i ask you something?" Riku suddenly ask. Tenn nods with confused stare

"Tenn-nii.. Are you happy?"

Tenn eyes widen at the sudden question. "Of course I'm happy, I'm with you no-"

"No, not that.. I mean are you happy? With Aya-san" riku explain his question with eyes full of wonder.

Tenn's breath hitch a little. He knows this question will be drop to him someday, and unfortunately that is today. The question that will always make him off guard.

"I- riku, you know i can't answer that" tenn reply with a sigh. Riku tilts his head, tenn will think that is cute if the situation around them is not serious like this.

"Why?" Riku asks making tenn confused.

"What do you mean why?"

"In my head, tenn-nii is now between being a kujou and a nanase. What will you choose between kujou and nanase?" Riku asks again with hand clenched. The tension in the room is higher.

"Riku..." Tenn looks troubled before his face turns to normal. "I will choose whichever that benefits and helps me more."

'..ah, must be kujou'_ riku thinks and smile softly, nodding understanding. He always want to search his brother and finally find him. Riku understand why Tenn always seems so cold and distant, its because the boy in front of him is not his brother anymore.

'My place is for Aya-san now..'

"Gomenasai Tenn-nii.. I always want you to be nanase back without thinking your feeling. You are happier with them and i almost ruin that happiness." Riku softly says.

"What do you mean?" Tenn asks warily. His brother words tend to have bigger meaning than he understand

'.. Am i even allowed to call him tenn-nii anymore?'

"Take care of Aya-san well, Tenn-nii" riku continued. Tenn only stares at him

"Wait riku, I-"

Door opens

"Oiii, lets eat the two of you, are? Did i interrupt something?" Mitsuki face turn to confused, feeling the tension.

"Ah, its nothing mitsuki-san. Lets eat tenn-nii" riku turns to normal and smile at him receiving a scratching in the chin by mitsuki.

"Riku, before you start to do something you and i will regret, don't do it" tenn quickly says before walking out the room (not forget to pat his twin's head)

"Hm? What are you talking about with kujou?" Mitsuki glance at tenn and riku.

"Nothing, just something i accidentally heard from tamaki" riku says easily with a shrug. Mitsuki sweatdrop a little

"Riku, i know whatever tamaki unfiltered mouth have said is bothering you and that brocon brother of yours. Just talk with each other openly, with your strong bond with him I'm sure the problem won't even exist in your mind after made up with him" mitsuki says with a teasing face.

"Mitsuki-san, how did you and iori sort out a sibling fight?" Riku asks curiously. Mitsuki suddenly laugh and mess riku's hair (mouu, my hair!!)

"What else? I bought him an usamimi collection with a plate full of pancakes for him."

"Ah, iori is so easy to bribe if its about usamimi"

'Now that i think about it, the source of this problem is so dumb. But I'm 100℅ serious about taking care Aya-san though'